The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clovers short story by tender

2 posters

Go down

Clovers short story by tender Empty Clovers short story by tender

Post  tender_wolf Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:07 pm

I remember the night the bad wolves came, the night the howls filled camp. This was the night I died.

The dusk shone bright and proud over the hillside, illuminating the wolves’ camp. Elders gathered under a large willow tree peacefully talking about the local pack gossip. Pups played in the flowers followed by their mother, who was rushing in all directions trying to keep all her pups in sight. I was sat near camp guarding one of the tree entrances to the camp. My large fluffy tail wrapped neatly around my paws, ears and eyes alert. The night was turning black when a haunting battle cry rang out inside the camp, I rushed into the clearing to find enemy wolves clawing and biting at my loved ones. Fear turned to rage, my eyes burned, my fur stood raised, my paws burned as they carried me to battle, I leapt on the closest wolf I saw. My claws thrust into his side. He yowled and I released my grasp, he fled.

I turned sharply and was rammed in the chest, knocking me flat on the ground. A large white male stood over me snarling, his claws unleashed into my side holding me down. His teeth tore into my chest stripping skin from flesh and bone. My cries for help fell on scratched ears. He left me in a pool of blood, my chest erupting in pain. So this is what it felt like to die? To feel my soul fading away. At least I would die with honour, to loose my life to serve my pack. My heart…slows…to…a…stop.
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Clovers short story by tender Empty Re: Clovers short story by tender

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:09 pm

holy crap o.o...AWESOME LOL
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

https://crisiscorepack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down