The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas

3 posters

Go down

Ideas Empty Ideas

Post  tender_wolf Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 pm

I have one or two wacky ideas.

First Idea.
I know many of you might not wish to do this, but i have a feeling it would be a good idea.

either :
1) pm members who are inactive
2) clear the inactive ones away and 'refresh' the pack.

Second idea.

I have had a cray wek this week and have been thinking about this pack. I think it would be a great idea to create new names for the ranks. instead of teh usuall hunter..warrior..healer... i have a few ideas.

Guardians - Ish fine

Hunters - Sprinters or Catchers or somethign like that.

Warriors - Echos or shivias

Guards - Keepers

predetor watcher - ish fine

Seekers - ish fine

Messengers - Signals or Ramas

Pup sitters - Nurses or Tuisals

Mentors - Teachers or Primavits

(just a cray thought)

Ive also been thinking it would be great for the pack to have somethign to belive in.. like little myths or legends. so ive prepared one. (i know this would only be allowed on the forums this is not the only one i have. I have plenty of others too.)

When the world began to turn and the stars began to shine, a Drop of water splashed onto the earth and the green meadows were born, The stars saw this world as a wonderland and decided it needed protecters. the stars could think of no one worthy enough... the ball of light was too hot.. the ball of rock was too cold, so they assigned some stars. Those stars fell to earth like kisses and grew into the wolves, these newly formed creatures watched over the world. their howls would awaken the sleeping ground, plants grew tall and strong, other animals were born from these plants. These wolves relied on the earth for their food. And in return the earth relied on teh wolves for protection. Stars watch us now from their velvet resting place, we are the ones who howl to keep the earth alive. Stars survive in us.
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Ideas Empty Re: Ideas

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Goodness! There Brilliant Tender, I love them xD

As Second Alpha..I'll just Accept them, But...i guess it's up to the lead Alpha xD

But Still

I'll accept them *Cant really accept tho* XD
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

https://crisiscorepack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tender_wolf Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Mystic wrote:Goodness! There Brilliant Tender, I love them xD

As Second Alpha..I'll just Accept them, But...i guess it's up to the lead Alpha xD

But Still

I'll accept them *Cant really accept tho* XD

I hope silver likes them too haha it took me a while to write the myths and legends haha XD[b]
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Haha I know she will, Dont worry XD
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

https://crisiscorepack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  3fgrtgsxdrg Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Whoa Tender o.o All of those are fantastic ideas!

First idea:

I've already done that a few times, just recently a few members have been kicked out due to inactiveness though it would be better to do this every so often instead of every 3 months or something xD

Second Idea:

I think they are fantastic ideas, It would be nice having our ranks with different names, it makes the pack more unqiue.

Third Idea:

Another fantastic idea, I think it'll be awesome to have our pack to believe in something like this! though like you said this will only be on the forums.

Overall your ideas are amazing, and they are all accepted, these changes will be made once everything is updated!

@Mystic: You as well as Sony can accept ideas though they will be fully comfirmed if I also agree with the ideas or not since I also have to agree with them.

With all of that I'll be locking this

-Thread Locked-
3fgrtgsxdrg
3fgrtgsxdrg
Admin

http://greenstone.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: