The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Pets

Go down

My Pets Empty My Pets

Post  3fgrtgsxdrg Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Dogs:

Sheena is a 10 year old female and she is a pure White German Shepherd. Shes the most obedient out of all 3 of my dogs, shes super friendly to everyone in our family but shes very shy around strangers also she looks alot like a White Wolf. She has become quite timid now since she's been able to eat alot more than she use to since Tad and Ella would eat all of the food and leave nothing for her so thats a good thing.

Ella is a 3 year old female and she is a tri-coloured Jack Russell Terrier (but she looks like a cross breed). Shes the youngest out of all my dogs, shes super crazy also shes very bouncy (Like a Rubber Ball LOL XD). She very friendly to all people and hates to be alone ^^ Also recently she has been having fightd with Tad though like Tad she still seems to love him and she might be pregnate and I hope so <3

Tad is a 3 year old Male and is a Tan and White Jack Russell Terrier. I would say that he is the most entertaining out of them all cause you never know what he will get up to the other day he tried to raid the fridge (Lol Thief ) About a year ago he was trying to eat a wasp (I don't have a clue why) but the wasp stung him and all of his face became swollen (poor Him) and he wouldn't eat anything except for one thing..PIZZA! LoL He loved it Also like Ella hes very friendly and hes hates being alone. Also recently Tad has been having a few fights with Ella though he still seems to love her plus he might have gotton Ella pregnate so I'm very happy about that!

I cannot finnish without mentioning my old dog Rosie (A west highland terrier who was 12 years old) She had to be put down in July 2009 because she had broken both her hips because attacked by another dog and we didn't have enough money to pay so she could have the operation on her hips So my parents thought it was best to not let her suffer . I remember it like it was yesterday, I miss her so much but i'm glad shes in a better place now.

Fish:

My Pets P1010412

My Pets P1010413

Well I have many fish [Thats why I only posted pictures of 2 of our fish xD]so I can't really explain their personalities though I can say that they always seem to hang out and go everywhere together its quite funny to see them movewith each actually. They are all very nice colours, I especially like the white and orange fish we have =D#

Birds:

My Pets P1010411
Charlie is a rainbow coloured Budgie its unknown of how old he is though. He's a very nice bird though he is extremely noisey, it louder than a fire alarm which is pretty much annoying especially when he's sqawking at night. Also he's quite a devil since he always seems to be up to something, he keeps trying to chew and destroy everything xD

My Pets P1010410
Sora is a rainbow coloured Budgie its unknown of how old she is though. She's quite a timid bird and she seems to be very adventurous which is nice to see in a bird. She's always exploring around the cage and trying to play with things such as mirrors.

[I'll post pictures of them soon<3]
3fgrtgsxdrg
3fgrtgsxdrg
Admin

http://greenstone.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down