The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Earth Pack

Go down

Spirit Earth Pack Empty Spirit Earth Pack

Post  Adolphuss Sat May 01, 2010 12:20 am

Hello and welcome to Spirit Earth Pack, my name is Adolphuss and I’m the Alpha Female of Spirit Earth Pack! Here at The Green Stone Pack, our aim is to have a friendly atmosphere, active role play and wolves, and a fantastic pack. We will accept anyone into the pack who can fill out the joining form and follow the pack rules. We’d love you to join us on our wonderful adventure and if you think this is the sort of pack you’d like to be part of, feel free to fill out the joining form!

-Pack Rules-

No one really likes rules, but without them, everything would crumble and collapse, please follow the rules, as there are punishments for those who choose not to and we’d hate for anyone to be exiled from the pack! If you feel that you might not be able to follow the rules, I do not think that this is the pack for you.

“.”Respect all members of the pack, whatever rank they may be.

“.”Please do not use Chat Speak. Wolf Quest is an American Game so we should all be able to speak the language if we are here!

“.”Do not SPAM

“.” Please Remain Active (Come onto the website at least twice every week unless you have notified one of the Alpha’s or Council member that you are excused for absence)

“.” There is to be NO role playing WHATSOEVER on this topic, save that for the website and Wolf Quest Multi-Player

“.” No cursing

“.” Do not fight other pack members, for their rank or anything else

“.” Follow the Pack Central Rules at all times

“.” Follow the Forum Guidelines: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20100

“.” HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!! =D[/color]

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Our ‘5 Strike Warning System’:

1 Strike: Warning 1

2 Strikes: Warning 2

3 Strikes: Warning 3 – Down to Omega Rank

4 Strikes: Exiled from the Pack

I don’t want to give anyone any warnings, but if I have to, I’m afraid that I will.

The Pack: SpiritEarthPack.darkbb.com

Pack Motto: U/C

The Spirit Earth Pack in Multiplayer:

The Pack may decide to have a gathering in Multiplayer, whilst there we may do a number of fun things including; Hide and Seek, Tag, Role Play, Hunting or even just for a chat! Anyone in the pack will be allowed to create a pack game in fact it is encouraged because it helps with advertising, if I go on Multiplayer and see you’ve made a pack game I might slip you a little “pinecone” for your good work! But remember if you do decide to make a pack please always make it in Private and use the following;

Name: Spirit Earth

Password: Earth

The Pack Symbols:

= Female Wolf
= Male Wolf
= Trusted Wolf
* = 10 Emeralds
*- = 15 Emeralds
WOTM = Wolf of the month
*A* = Active User
^IA^ = Inactive User
^! ^ = One Warning
^!!^ = Two Warnings
^!!!O^ = Three Warnings (Moved to Omega Rank)
-EFA- = Excused for Absence

Alpha female: Adolphuss (Dolphy)

The highest open positions are listed here:

• Betas (4)
• Deltas (2)
• Lead Warrior
• Lead Hunter
• Lead Scout
• Dominant Pup

Ranks/Positions:

Alpha female: Adolphuss
Alpha male:

Beta Male:
Beta Female: Silver
Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Delta Male:
Delta Female:

Lead Warrior:
Warrior:
Warrior:
Warrior:
Warrior:

Lead Hunter: Hunter:
Hunter:
Hunter:

Lead Scout:
Scout: Scout:

PupSitter:

Dominant Pup:
Pup:
Pup:
Pup:

Omega: Omega: Omega:

What the positions mean:

Because this is a Role Play Pack, you will role play the position that you have chosen or are given, you may want to know what each of these ranks mean before you pick one, as some have limited spaces, so choose wisely;

Alpha Male: The Alpha Male is to be my mate, so I will want the most trustworthy of wolves. He will need to be literate and know what a good pack needs; he will also have to have good ideas and help me out at times. Overall, the Alpha Male has almost as much power as me; he will get an Admin position and will take over if I have to go away for any reason. Please note; to get the Alpha Male position, or at least to have a go at applying, you will need to fill in a separate form which is located directly below the main joining form.

Betas: Betas are very important; they are to be given the moderator position and will also help out with the site. Unlike the Alphas they do not get the power of ruling the pack, but if the Alphas are away, the Lead Beta will be in charge. The Lead Beta is a job that has to be earned and is down to a vote. Betas are also important because they help keep the pack in line, they help educate the pups and also sort out squabbles within the pack.

Deltas: Deltas are 3rd in Ranking, they are important too, but they mostly watch over the pack and see any hidden problems. If neither the Alphas nor Betas are online, they are in charge. Only one Delta will be given the moderator position and they will have to prove themselves first; usually by staying active or generally helping out with the pack. In role play the Deltas will watch over the Omegas to make sure they are not stepping out of line and sometimes act as Scouts.

Warriors: The Warriors are the best fighters in the pack; if any strangers appear in the Green Stone territory the Warriors will sort them out. Other than that, the Warriors will teach the pups how to use their teeth and claws and will also pick out the Dominant Pup.

Hunters: The Hunters, as the name suggests, hunt for the pack. Even though most of the wolves will join the hunts it is the Hunters ‘job’ to provide food for the pack. As well as hunting, the Hunters also patrol the territory and help the pregnant females pick out the best dens. A Hunter is a good position because you mostly get praise from the other members of the pack, especially the pups as Hunters are the ones that train the pups to do most things and usually create a strong bond.

Scouts: There are only two Scouts, and they have two jobs. One of them is to scout ahead of Hunters to catch the scent of the elk and the other is to check that intruders have not come into the territory; they lead the nightly howl and mark the territory borders.

Elders: The Elders are the older members of the pack, usually age 5 human years or older. They don’t come on hunts or take part in most physical activities. However, they still play an important role; they entertain the pups by telling them of their experiences with the legendary humans and give the Alphas advice.

Pup Sitter: The Pup sitter has to take care of the Pups and make sure they don’t get into any danger. She takes care of the litter while the others are out hunting.

Pups: The Pups have a care free life, learning about life. Guided by the other members of the pack, they are molded into strong young adults after about 2 months of role play. When two months is up they choose what rank they would like to be in the pack, usually a Hunter or a Warrior, but the Dominant Pup becomes either the next Lead Warrior or a Delta.

Omega: This is the rank that most wolves start out as, unless they can prove themselves from day one. Omegas stay at the back of the pack while, eat last and have to sleep outside the den. The Omegas are the only wolves that are allowed to fight but there is a huge risk; you can only have a fight once a month and the wolf you are going to fight with has to agree to the fight, if you win, you switch positions, if you don’t… well, you’ll have to wait and see. (You cannot fight with the Deltas or higher or with the Pup Sitter, all fights must be fair).

Joining Form:

Username:

Wolf Name:

wolfAge:

Desired Rank:

Descriptionand/or Reference:

Personality:

Alpha Application Form:

Username:

Wolf Name:

WolfAge:

Description and Reference:

Personality:

How active are you on a scale of 1-10 each week:

Why do you want to be Alpha Male:

Do you know how to work Forumotion /well/?:

Are you in any other Packs, list them:

Why are you interested in this Pack:

Pack Allie Form:

Pack Name:

Pack Link:

Our Allie packs:
• -OPEN-
• -OPEN-
• -OPEN-

Thank you so much for reading this and, hopefully, applying. We wish to role play with you soon. =)

~Adolphuss (Dolphy), Alphess of Spirit Earth Pack
Adolphuss
Adolphuss
Puppy

http://Greenstone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down