The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Leaving Of Ralu.

Go down

The Leaving Of Ralu. Empty The Leaving Of Ralu.

Post  3fgrtgsxdrg Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Just recently our fellow CCP user Ralu, left the pack and the WolfQuest website, its a great shame that he had to leave since he was a awesome member. He was always loyal, kind and trusting and you could always count on him to complete a task. So what did you think of Ralu as a pack member and in general? If you didn't know Ralu judging by the comments given how do you think this member behaved or his personality?

Personally in my opinion, Ralu was a fantastic member he was always wanting to help out. At first he was quite shy though his confidance soon shined through and showed his true personality which is caring, gentle, helpful and overall a great person to be around. Even though he became inactive for a long period of time he soon came back and pulled through and once again started imediately helping out and provided ideas. Ralu leaving is a terrible shame for me sice he was a very good friend of mine so its a shame seeing him leave CCP and WQ.

So again what did you think of Ralu as a pack member and in general? If you didn't know Ralu judging by the comments given how do you think this member behaved or his personality?
3fgrtgsxdrg
3fgrtgsxdrg
Admin

http://greenstone.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum