The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Pets!

Go down

My Pets! Empty My Pets!

Post  Adolphuss Sat May 01, 2010 12:31 am

These are all my pets
Name: Gandelf age: 2 Breed: MaineCoon History: nothing much, he hasn’t done much with his life all i can pretty much tell you he is a dwarf for his age i think he is about 2 now and he is the size of a normal kitten although when we got him you could hold him in 1 hand! He was tich!
My Pets! Th_camera006

Name: Albus age:2 Breed: Norwegian Forest cat History: when he was a kit he hunted rabbits but one day he accidently went down a badger whole, the vet’s theory is because it was badger’s mating season they were a little over protective. The badger mouled albus’s back legs and tail unfortunately albus had to have his tail amputated but he looks really cool now. He is probably the biggest cat i have ever seen for his age he is two and in the picture he was a kitten just after the tail amputation. Thats how big he was when he was a kitten you should see him now!
My Pets! Th_camera040

Name: otter age: 4 Breed: Black Lab History: not much, when she was lil she was a little tubby, and a runt but now she is pretty big. When she was about 2 she broke her foot and had it in a lil pink cast how cute but she kept chewing it off, then she had pruple, then yellow, then ,blue, brown,black and then i think they said never mind it will heal! My Pets! Th_DSCF0004

Name Saphie
Breed: black lab
History: she has had hip displacia and much more and has survived the lot i remember the day we got her... she peed on my mum..... good times.... good times.
My Pets! Th_camera064

Name: acorn
Breed: old English rabbit
History: he sister hazel didn’t make it when a fox got into their hutch in the night/ acorn was left with a broken leg, unfixable the vet said not to put her to sleep and she is still alive today!
Name: Jack
Breed: Shetland cross with welsh section c
History: he has had laminitus and has been given to loads of different people in his life. He has competed in shows and won some!

I have had many other animals in the past! That have sadly died so i am not featuring them here.
i am sad to say gandelf got hit by a car 15/4/10
Adolphuss
Adolphuss
Puppy

http://Greenstone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down