The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm Silver =D

Go down

Hey I'm Silver =D Empty Hey I'm Silver =D

Post  3fgrtgsxdrg Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey Guys its Silver here, Heres my introduction!

My real name is Michelle, I'm 13 years old [though people mistake me for being 15 or 16 xD], my birthday is September 27th, I have long black hair, and I live in the Uk. I have 3 dogs and 1 fish xP I'm emo though I'm normally mistaken for a goth, I love wearing dark clothes and I prefer being in a dark room rather than an very bright one.

Dogs:

→ Tad, Brown and white, Jack Russell Terrier.
→ Ella, Black, brown and white, Jack Russell Terrier.
→ Sheena, white, German Shepherd.

Fish:

→ Dotty, Orange, black and white.

Birds:

→ Charlie, Rainbow Budgie.
→ Sora, Rainbow Budgie.

Usually I'm kind, crazy, funny, and helpful [Thats what other say anyway] =) Even though it may not seem like it, I'm actually very easy to talk to and I'll be friends with anyone since I love making new friends and meeting new people! Also as you may see I enjoy using smilies in my posts, I like how they bring more fun into a post and what personality they bring out. As you can see I write in the colour pink alot in my posts, its strange though since I don't even like the colour pink xD LOL

In 2009 I adopted a few wolves from the UK Wolf Conversation Trust =) Theirs names are Mai, Torak and Mosi. I'm feel very happy to get a chance and adopt these guys! You can check them out and the other wolves how are at the Wolf Uk Trust by going to the following link:

http://www.ukwolf.org/uk-wolf/16/adopt.html

I have tons of hobbies and interests which include:

→ Studing Animals; I really enjoy learning new things about animals and their behaviours especially birds and wolves.
→ Hockey; Probably my favourite sport ever to play! I would like to be apart of the school hockey soon.
→ Drawing; I absolutely love to draw, people tell me that I'm quite good at it, though I would really like to get better at it.
→ Gaming; I enjoy playing and helping out with videos games and such.
→ Writing; I like writing poems and stories in my spare time, most of my stories are about wolves though xD.
→ Music; I love listening to music <33 It rocks.
→ Helping out others; I very much enjoy doing this, it makes me feel good about myself and it makes me happy to see others happy!

Dislikes:

→ Water; I very much hate water [like swimming and such] I had a bad experince when I was younger which made me hate water[swimming] though i would like to try and have a go at trying to swim again.
→ Bugs; Bugs really creep me out, especially spiders.
→ Needles; I really hate needles, I usually get bad effects after I have them -.- Their not nice.
→ Clowns; I hate clowns, they are just so creepy, plus I hear alot of horror stories about them which pretty much creeps me out.
→ Loud Noises; Loud noises really hurt my ears, especially since I have sensitive ears.

Favourite Colours:

Red

Black
Green
Purple
Orange

Favourite Bands:

Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Placebo, Bullet for my valentine, scary kids scaring kids, The Devil Wears Prada, Fall out boy, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Blind, Linkin park, Three Days Grace, My chemical romance, Simple Plan, Owl city, As the sun rises [My friend's band xD], Black Eyed Peas, Papa roach, Fireflight, Plain White T's, Paramore, Basshunter, 30 seconds to mars, and I have alot more but I can't really be bothered mentioning them.

Hmmm...well I guess thats all you really need to know about me really, if you would like to know some more about me just post =) Thanks for reading my intro, I apologize for it being too long xD

- Silver
3fgrtgsxdrg
3fgrtgsxdrg
Admin

http://greenstone.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down