The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*The Mountain Fall's Pack**Belle & Blaze & Blanka In One*

Go down

*The Mountain Fall's Pack**Belle & Blaze & Blanka In One* Empty *The Mountain Fall's Pack**Belle & Blaze & Blanka In One*

Post  Mystic Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 am

~_~_~_~_~_~_~
In the First day's of my life, All i saw was my mother and father lying outside the den, With my sibling's laying next to me, I opened my eye's and looked around, Looking at the bird's chirping, My mother picked me up and brought me out, Along with my sibling's following, I looked at my sister's size then at mine, I realized I was smaller, But i looked like my mother, White with Black on my back, I was Obviously the runt of the litter, looking at my father run of, I guess he was going for food. I got up and walked around, I saw what seemed to be a Cliff, , I walked slowly to the edge of the cliff just a little frightened and curios at the same time, I tried to look down the edge to see what was below but I Accidentally put my paw down on a lose stone and fell down. My mother saw me falling and jumped down after me, luckily i fell in to a puddle off water,my coat was wet and full of mud, my mother looked worried and relived at the same time before she picked me up In the back of the neck to take me back to the den, my sister was called Jane, my brother's, Jason and Jake, they made fun of my size because i was the runt, Jane looked like my father, Grey with White patches, my brother's looked like him to, my Father fed us. I fell asleep as i heard my mother and father talking about the den, I drifted off, as if my first day outside the den meant nothing to my excited life to come...
My first day's out the den were kinda alright, I mean except for the odd coyote and bear passing, it was fine, I couldn't help but look at my mom and dad playing with my brother's and sister's, i thought about going over, but im figured they didn't want to play with a runt, my brother's and sister's made fun of me. My mother was alway's with me, my father would play with the other three, I went exploring without my mom and dad's permission, i ran down the hill to the water, walking around in the mud i loved i watched the sky's as raven's guarded a dead elk carcass, I sniffed at it then walked straight past, I figured i'd eat them when im older. i watched as another wolf pack approached the border, i hid so they couldn't see me, it's almost as i recognized the leader. i went back up to my mother and asked her about the other pack...
"Mom?"
"Yes?"
"The other pack, I swear i've seen there Leader some were before"
"The Pack Leader is my Brother, Ollie, He left us to go find a mate and a family"
"Oh, How come he doesn't come to us?"
"I suppose i haven't told him about you"
I walked into the den thinking of my Uncle Ollie, I wondered if i could meet him when i was older, It was quite upsetting to see that mother hadn't told him about me and my sibling's...My first day out was fun, Seeing my Uncle, Looking at Raven's, Playing in the grass, I sat down, Looking at the sky, wondering what tomorrow would bring...
Families almost work, if your a puppy that is, Jake got killed by a Bear today, now mom's blaming dad for it, he couldn't have known Jake wondered off, I sat down watching Jason and Jane play. We were now 1 year, Living in the den with three big sibling's isn't comfy, I loved my sibling's but i didn't know either to live here or leave, I'd still need my parent's. My brother was sneaky and ran off down the path i saw him, i realized if i didn't tell mom about this it'd be my fault, that's when Jason didn't come back, we'd lost him...Just me and Jane left, with our mother and father by us we knew we'd be the only surviving pup's from the litter. Families are hard to keep together mom say's, i dont see how though. I walked toward's the water as i came across the dark sky.
In the next few year's of being a 1 year old was tough, My mother had another set of pup's, Sera, Anne and Daisy, Each were only young and still in the den, Mother and Father would protect them as i went for food for them, For the next 4 day's i babysitted, watching over them sleeping in the warm depth of the den. In a few month's they were playing outside the den, Sera and Daisy were the only 2 left alive, Anne had been taken by a coyote in the night as she wondered far from her den. I looked at Sera, She looked back with her cute puppy eye's "Who are you" She asked jumping on me "Im your big sister, Belle" I said as i was pinned by a puppy "Oh, Hi Sis" She said as i knocked her of and licked her, "They already love you Belle" Said Mom walking back from hunting "Hm, Nice to have little sister's, I wish i had a brother though" I said as i lay down with Daisy chewing my ear "Hey!" i shouted as i licked Daisy "Im only playing" She said, Jumping on Sera, "I know"...
I lay back thinking of my own pup's, Wondering if ill ever have any Pup's. Just then Mom got up as she saw 3 wolves walking toward's her "Who's that" Said mom growling as Dad put Sera and Daisy in the den "Easy, Dont you remember us?" Said the Light Red Female sitting down with a pup from behind her, her mate growling at Dad, I got up and sniffed at the pup as it came to me. It lay down on my paw and fell asleep i sat down as i couldn't move "Raven?" Said Mom "Who's...Raven?" I asked as i put my head down to sniff the pup again, "Im her Sister" Said Raven "This is my Mate, Hawk and my pup Tracy" She said jumping on Blanka as they played and Dad sat near Hawk as they talked "It's good to see you, So this must be my Neice? Tracy, Lovely name" Said Mom licking Tracy on the ear "I was wondering if our pack could join up with your's? It's hard for us to keep one pup alive really. "Sure, No problem at all, Our pack is RainRiver Pack, This is my eldest Daughter Belle, my youngest Pup's, Sera and Daisy and my Mate, Oneye" Said Mom biting Dad on the ear as she lay with her head on his paw's. "Heh, Nice to meet you Raven, Hawk and Tracy" I said as i pushed Tracy to play with Sera and Daisy.
The Next morning it was raining, I ran out into the rain, Down the slippy hill and to the water's edge to get a drink and some food for me and the pup's, i trotted back up as i gave Sera, Daisy and Tracy there meal as Mom, Dad, Hawk and Raven went for a meal, as i watched the Three pup's sleep in the den, I lay in front, Blocking it off incase they ran off. I suddenly saw a Lone male walk up to the den, I growled, "Who are you?" I said as i snarled, baring my teeth, "Woah, Easy, Im Will" He said as he sat down, "What do you want?" i asked as i sat down near him "Im looking for a pack to be with, Settle down with a family maybe" He said he walked around me, i found him quite Sweet for wanting a family, and Just plain Cute with his Black coat "I could ask my parent's if you can stay here" I said, looking at Sera, Daisy and Tracy sleeping "Those your's?" He asked as he sniffed "No, It goes from Left to right, Sera and Daisy my sister's, and My cousin, Tracy" I said as i licked Will on the nose "What was that for" He said laughing "I felt like it" I said as i looked behind at mom and dad coming back. "Mom, This is Will, He was wondering if he could Join" I said as i lay down.
Mom walked up to him, Sniffing at him "Ofcourse he can join, No problem with me" She said lying down in the den with the pup's, I panted and looked behind at him as i walked off to my favourite cliff. He followed me, Dont know why. In a few month's we were Close, We'd sit there watching the sunset cuddled up together, I really liked him, I just wasn't sure if he wanted to be the one for me, I suddenly lay down next to him
"Hmm" He said as i put my head on his back
"What's up?" I asked as i licked him
"I was wondering, Are we mate's since were together like this?"
"Hmm, if you want" I smiled at him as he put his head on his paw's, wagging his tail as i lay my head on his back

2 month's later
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
After a few month's, me and him were expecting our first litter, Our mother and father were going to be Grandparent's, they were happy about it but not so happy i had a mate, I lay down as walked up on the rock, flat out as Sera came up to me "What are you going to call your pup's?" she asked as i looked up "Hmm, Don't know, I need to think about it" I said as Sera looked at me "Well i have one name to suggest, How about Pippa, Butter, Lucky and Caspian?" She said i sat up and put my ear back "I kind of like Butter, Lucky and Caspian, Not sure about Pippa, I'll think of the fourth one and use your 3 you came up with, Why did you think of puppy name's now?" I asked as i lay next to her "I was hoping to name my pup's that" she said smiling "Oh" I said as i got up as we ran to the den.
2 Month's after i had a litter of 3, like i said i'd use Sera's name "Meet the newest to the family" I said as i went out looking at Hawk, Raven, Mom, Dad, Tracy, Sera and Daisy wagging their tail's as i saw my Mate on the rock lying down "Aren't you going to meet your puppies?" Shouted Sera as he jumped of the rock and ran down the hill "Well, Meet Butter, Lucky and Caspian, 2 Boy's and one girl" I said as three puppies popped out the den "I dont suppose you can take care of them while i talk to will?" I said as i looked at them "Not to worry, We'll look out for them" Said mom as i smiled and ran off after Will. "Will, Why dont you care about your family anymore" I said as i panted an sat down "I dont think im ready for pup's..." He said as i pounced on him and pinned him down "Your a good Mate, So your going to be the best father, Dont worry" I said as i got off him "Now come meet your pup's" I said smiling and running off up the hill with him trotting behind "Wow, Lucky and Caspian take after you Will" Said Daisy lying down near Sera "Haha, Butter take's after you Belle" Said Blanka lying down next to Oneye with her head on his back "Definatly take's after you Belle" Said Raven with Tracy lying next to her and Hawk sat up.
I looked at Butter, Lucky and Caspian as i looked at will, smiling as i licked Butter, Just then i saw Uncle Ollie come up with his pack, We put the pup's under the den as i lay in front with Will sat next to me, Hawk and Raven on the rock, Mother and Father stood near us, Sera, Daisy and Tracy were growling as they sat on the other rock across from the den, I growled low as i licked Will "What do you want Ollie" Said Mother growling as she walked forward "What? I cant pay my Sister a Visit? Hey Raven, Long time no see Sis" He said laughing as he walked up to "Hello Belle, And Who's this? Your Mate?" He said as he walked up to Will, Will got up as Ollie attacked him, I got up and attacked Ollie, Growling as he backed up. "Get Lost Ollie" Said Mom pushing him away, After they left we all lay down as i licked Will. "That was close" Said Mom checking Will "Are you Ok?" She asked as i let the pup's out to play "Im Fine, Thank's" he said as i sat down. I walked over to him, "Hey, what's wrong" I asked as i licked him "Im Sorry Belle, But im going to have to leave, Find a new home, Start a new life" He said as i sighed and licked him "Why" I asked as i lay down "I cant handle Caspian, Butter and Lucky, So im leaving, Bye Belle, I'll never forget you" He said as he licked me and Ran off.
I walked back to the den as the pup's sat near each other with Mother and Father at the den, Hawk and Raven were lying down on a rock, Tracy, Sera and Daisy were playing. "Mom, Were's Dad?" Asked Lucky as he jumped on me "He's gone..." I said as i lay down sighing "Were?" Asked Butter "He left, He's not coming back" I said as i looked at them, There sad face's got to me, How could he do this to 3 sweet little puppies "I know your upset but...There's nothing i can do" I said as i licked them and put them in bed, I lay down next to Mom "Why did he leave" She asked as Dad sat near us "I ought to hunt him down" Said Dad Growling "It's Ok, He left cause he couldn't handle these 3...He want's a new life without these" I put my head on my Mom's paw's and sighed "Hmm, Well, At least they still have you and there pack" Said Dad as he put his paw on me "Everything will be fine" Said Mom putting her head on my back.

4 Month's later
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
After 4 month's, Lucky, Butter and Caspian had grown into teen's, Sera, Tracy and Daisy had Grown into Adult's, we went hunting as Hawk and Raven stayed at the den with Tracy, and Lucky, Butter and Caspian was watching us hunt, We hid in the grass as Mom and Dad brought it my way, As Sera jumped for it's neck and Daisy jumping for it's back, I jumped at it's neck as we brought it down, We dragged it back and as the pack dug into the food, Raven, Hawk and Tracy had suprised us when they said they were leaving to start a family, As they left, Sera, Daisy, Lucky, Butter and Caspian sat in the rain, as me and Mother lay down as Dad came back from the water "So, what should we do" Asked Caspian looking at Sera and Daisy as they playfully bit at Lucky and Butter "Dont know" said Lucky as he got up and rolled over.
Lucky and Butter fell asleep on each other with Sera, Daisy and Caspian talked to each other, "We need more pack member's, Maybe some Male's" Said Mom "Yeah, Otherwise our pack wont grow" I said, "I'll go out looking for Loner's, Caspian With me, Were going to look for Male's for the pack" Said Dad as Caspian ran off with him "Be Careful!" I shouted as i watched them run, "Male's? I would love to have a family" Said Sera Sighing "You will, If they find 5 Male's, then we can each have pup's, And Leave to start our own family" Said Blanka as she got up "Im still waiting for my next litter" She said laughing as i smiled "Sera were are you going?" I said as i got up as Daisy, Lucky and Butter walked over to me "Im gonna go for a walk" She said as she trotted off "Be Careful" I said as i looked at Mother being playful with Daisy as Daisy grabbed her by the neck and started playfully tugging at Blanka, We all laughed at mom being Bullied, As the day went by, Sera returned wagging her tail looking at Butter and Lucky got up and walked off, "look Dad's back with 3 male's and look's like a female" I said as i saw Caspian limping as he fell over "Caspian!" I said as i ran over and licked him "Dad, What happened" i said as i looked at him "We got attacked, I tried defending him but, They hurt him to bad" Said dad lying down on his back with his sore paw bleeding, Mom ran over and licked it.

One Day Later
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Caspian has Passed on, Were all kind of sad...Even the new one's are upset, Which there name's are Rose, Shadow, Kody and Matt. They were lovely wolves, Just plain nice and adorable. With the Death of my pup, I couldn't stand it, My father thought i hated him, but i dont, He tried to defend him and that's what count's, some time's you live and some time's you dont. Sera and Shadow were together, Daisy and Matt, Lucky and Rose, Butter and Kody, Our pack would grow to much if they all had pup's but Sera and Shadow are the cutest of the group, There alway's cuddling and playing and Stuff. I looked at Mom who had new's to announce "Well, As some of you know we had litter's in the past, Well, Were about to have one more litter" they said as we howled "That's brilliant mom!" Said Sera, Daisy and Me howling "More little brother's and sister's, How will we cope" I said laughing as Lucky and Butter licked there mate "I cant wait till i get some grandchildren" I said looking at my pup's Laughing as they laughed to. In a few month's, Sera and Shadow were expecting their first litter, the other's weren't ready for pup's yet, Sera and Shadow were going to move to a den closer to us, We decided to move den's, the pack travelled to Bison Peak as we set the other den up for Shadow and Sera we had the secret one which could fit us in and we could babysit for Shadow and Sera when ever we wanted. Kody and Butter had moved into our old den, they were still in our pack but in a different den, rose and Lucky live there to, I live with my mother and Father still, So i can help take care of their new litter, Daisy and Matt were living with us to, Just incase we need extra help, when they have their litter then going to move out to. "Wow, Our family seem's to be growing" Said Daisy as she lay next to Matt, I lay in the den while mom and Dad were sitting next to me "Mhm, Sera and Shadow, you and Matt, Kody and Butter and Rose and Lucky...You pup's just grow to fast!" I said as i looked around, I saw another wolf come up to us, "Goodness, Will?!" I shouted as i pounced up and saw him "Hey, It wasn't the same without you" He said as he ran up to me "Aww, We missed you Will" Said Mom, Licking Oneye as i saw Matt and Daisy cuddling up together, I howled to let the pup's know there dad was back. "So your staying for good?" Said Dad as he wagged his tail "Course, Im ready for a proper family now" He said smiling.
In the morning i announced i was having another Litter, Mine, Sera's and Mom's are going to be hard to handle, but with Will here i know i can have a life with them, It starting raining as we looked up, I closed my eye's while rain went on me Will sat there howling to the other's. I looked up at him as i saw Mom Looking at Dad. I saw there happyness, I lay down my head as Will came and cuddled up to me.

5 Month's later
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Mom had 1 puppy, She named it FirePaw, Fire was only a few month's old, He was Adorable and definatly took after Sera's beautiful red coat, the rest of the pack came to see him, Then went back, Sera loved her little Brother, So did i, i couldnt wait to have another litter, I was wagging my tail as i licked him to death and laughed at mother as she flopped over tired in the den "Puppies are hard work" she said as she laughed, I laughed to, I looked at Will "Im looking forward to being a father again" He said smiling "Im looking forward to seeing you handle puppies" I said laughing and licking him. "Well i can handle puppies" He said as he lay down "I did look after my sister when my parent's died, She's off some were having pup's probably" I laughed at him and couldn't help but put my head on his head. Each day with my pack is my life is complete, hopefully Sera will have happyness aswell as the rest of us.
In a few week's, Fire was out the den and playing with us, He was full of Action "Belle, When can i go hunting" He said rolling over on his back "when your at least 1 year old" I said smiling "how come?" He asked sitting under me "Well your to small to attack and your to young, You'll be hurt, We cant risk it" I said sniffing him "Oh, Ok" He said as he jumped on Mom. I looked at Will who looked at Matt and Daisy By the river. I got up and trotted down the cliff as i jumped into the water, Will Jumping after me, I loved playing with him. As Summer turned into Winter the harsh white snow came down as we struggled to survive, Fire was alway's cold, Everytime he was cold we kept him warm, Pup's are all that matter in the Winter. Will, Dad and Matt went hunting with Shadow, Kody and Lucky, To provide for there families, They came back with a load of food for Fire. "It's so cold" I said as i looked at my coat, Full of snow "I know, It'll go soon dont worry, your fur should keep you warm this winter" Said Mom as Dad lay on the rock above I looked out as i realised my pup's might be born in the freezing depth of winter, I was worried about it.

2 to 3 month's later
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
It's been about 2 or 3 month's now, the snow is still here, I've had Two puppies, Sunny and Blaze, Sunny is a Red, Male Playful wolf, While Blaze is a Black, Male Annoyed and some time's aggressive pup. I love them all the same though. Will and Blaze looked the same, I knew Blaze was going to have a family like Will, and Sunny was going to be the best Father around, Sera had her Pup's, She named the 3 of them, Butterfly, Dakota and Lake, Taking after different thing's ofcourse, Dakota was the Easy going one, Butterfly was the laid back one and Lake was the Adventurous one, I loved taking care of them, We each babysitted for each other.
I sat down as Blaze walked up to me, "Mom, When will i be able to go hunting?" He asked as i saw Firepaw licking Dakota's fur "Fire she's clean" I said as i laughed at the teen wolf playing with her "I know, Just to make sure" He said as he got up and played with the pup's. "Oh And to answer your question Hun, Maybe when your 1 or 2 year's old" I said licking him. I got up as i picked up Blaze, Me and Will had bad New's about us and the family.

"Mother, Father, Family" I said as i sighed and looked at Will "We've decided to move away, Start a family in a different den with the pup's, Ofcourse you can still come and see them, But it's kinda Cramped with the rest of the family, Sorry Guy's" I said as i looked at Blaze "Oh, That's Quite alright Dear, We know it's cramped, We just want the best for you" After a while, We picked up the Family and Left.

It End's Here. But Blaze's story with his parent's, Start's Soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crisiscorepack.forummotion.com
Beta_Belle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *The Mountain Fall's Pack**Belle & Blaze & Blanka In One* Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:57 pm
Belle's Life ended when her pup left her to carry on the family name, Now im carrying on Belle's Life, Were she meet's Crisis core pack, And get's accepted with her Family, Im not having ALL the member's in this story only the Alpha's and maybe 10 Normal member's im close to (Friend) Okay.

*Character's*
Mom + Dad = Oneye & Blanka
Pup's: Belle, Sera, Daisy, FirePaw
Belle's Pup's: Lucky, Butter, Blaze, Sunny
Wolves together:
-Sera and Shadow
Pup's: Dakota, Butterfly, Lake
-Kody and Butter
-Rose and Lucky
-Daisy and Matt
Deceased: Caspian, Jake, Jason, Jane.

*Pack Character's*
Shadow+Silver= Alpha's
Isfe~Healer
Sony~Beta Male
Tender~Lead Seeker
Luna~Beta Female
Twiggy~Elder

If anyone want's to be included let me know <3

*Chapter Two: The Journey*
Belle and Will picked up there 3 pup's as they went off into the night, "Mom were are we going" Asked Sunny, "Were looking for our own Pack" I said as i followed Will as the pup's trotted by the side of us "Wow an Eagle" Said Butter as she jumped up to get it "Haha, Be Careful, They could pick you up" I said as i picked up Butter and trotted off with Lucky and Sunny following us, Then we saw a Female and Male wolf by the side of the river, I was Cautious of them, With pup's by my side i didn't think it was the best idea to go up to them, When i saw i had only 2 pup's by my side...I was panicing as i saw Lucky trotting up toward's the male and female. I took off and stood infront of Lucky as i growled "Lucky, What are you playing at" I said as i saw the male and female looking at us "Sorry mom" Said Lucky as he trotted back to Dad, "Well, I think it's time for you guy's to start your own family" Said Will, I pushed him over "There to young" I said as i looked at him "But Still...There Big enough...Dont you think?" Said Will growling as he looked at the Lead Male, I knew he was tempted to jump and attack him, But i kept getting in the way as he tried to walk past me "Will, Dont do what i think your doing, Right, Let's trot on" I said as i walked up the river.

*2 month's later*
After 2 month's i Abandoned Will and my pup's, Ofcourse Will already had a new mate, and my pup's were with there mate's. I trotted along the river as i came across the two Alpha's, I walked through the water, What i didnt realise was i had a cut around my front right paw, It wasnt deep, but it didnt stop bleeding until i went in the water, I was an old Wolf but i still had life ahead probably. The female approached me as the Male trotted back to his pack. "Hello" Said the female sitting down across the river, "Hi" I said, I stood up just incase i needed to run. "Im Silver, Alpha of the Crisis core pack, Who are you" she said as she ran across to me. "Im Belle, I dont believe i've heard of your pack" I said panting. "Hmm, Are you looking for a pack though?" She asked as she put her tail up and sniffed at me "Uhm, Yes, Sort of" I said as i lay down with my ear's back.
"Would you like to join mine and Shadow's pack" She said politely "Uh, Sure, Why not, But rank would i have?" I said wagging my tail. I followed her into her territory i was greeted by 7 wolves, There name's were:
Sony
Isfe
Twiggy
Shadow
Silver (Obvious)
Luna
And Tender
They seemed like a nice pack, They said they had other member's, But none of them were there for me to see "Guy's this is Belle, Our new Beta Female, This is Sony, Isfe, Twiggy, Luna and Tender, And my Mate and Alpha of our pack Shadow" She said as she lay in the den "Hi, So this is our new Female" Said Shadow, Sniffing at me "Uhm, Hi i guess" I said panting and lying down "How old are you and have you got a family?" Said the Alpha Male "Im 4 year's and Yes, I had a mate and 3 pup's, But i had a few litter's that now have families, My mate was Will, and my pup's were, Sunny, Lucky, Butter and Blaze" I said licking my paw's "Interesting" He said as he trotted off to Silver "Alright, She can stay" He said lying down "I got up as i wagged my tail, Still being sniffed by the member's "Hi, Im Sony, Beta Male" He said as he lay down by the den "Im Luna, Beta Female" She said as she sat down next to me. "Im Twiggy, Elder" He said as he rolled over, "Im Tender and this is Isfe, Im Lead seeker and she's Healer" He said as he Chewed on Isfe "Haha, Hi There" I said panting as i licked my paw's "You've been cleaning your paw for almost 10 minute's, What's wrong with it?" Said Tender "I caught it on a Thorn Twig, It kinda wrapped around my leg, and now im left with a cut, I got it out with my teeth" I said as i licked it "Did it hurt" Asked Luna "Only a bit" I said as i lay back.

**4 Week's later**
After 4 week's i'd met the whole pack, But they did have job's to do so i just watched them unless they needed my help that is, The Alpha's were brilliant, They looked out for the pack. Although there pup's kept chewing on me, But they were Cute "So, Belle" Said Silver "Yeah?" I said as i got up and trotted over to her "Hmm, nothing, I just wanted to wake you up" She said laughing "Haha, Im gonna go get a drink" I trotted off laughing.
I walked down to the edge, It was slippy since the rain's had come, I sat there, Mud on my paw's as my coat got soaked up. I lapped up the water as i got up and jumped in for a bath as i howled. I got out as i saw 3 member's of the pack running up to me "You called?" Said Sony "Haha, I howled because the water was cold" I said as i pulled Sony in "Gah" He said as he laughed, Tender and Luna jumped in to, 10 mins later, We ran up the ridge to the den, Soaking wet as shook off "What happened to you 4" Said Silver laughing "We Kinda had a splash" Said Tender, We all burst out laughing, I ran into the den as i lay down with my head under my paw's.

As we went hunting, I ran as fast as i could, In the end i ended up tripping over a twig, Straight first into a rock "Ow" I said as i looked at my leg, Turn's out i'd Sprained my back right leg, I could walk on my other 3, I just had to keep the back one up when i walked, It didnt cause me pain, But i bet the pack was wondering where i got to..I limped up the cliff as i fell flat on my stomach "Oh Dear, Belle" Said Silver as she and the rest of the pack ran over. "What happened to you" asked Sony, "I kinda tripping, Head first into a rock" I said panting as i stood up, "Are you in pain?" Asked Shadow, I looked at him, Then simply just limped off toward's the kill "I think that's a yes" Said Silver as her and the pack followed me to the carcass.

.*5 month's*.
After 5 month's i'd seen Blaze, But shadow was badly bitten by there Alpha, I was worried about him, But when i saw him, in his own den with his own family and mate, I was just happy. I still had my Limp, But it was getting better. I had my own secret, I had my own litter, Turn's out, It was with Grizzer, It came as my shock to, Seeing as he's now packless, And hoping to be accepted in, Although he hanged around at his pup's a lot, I was scared to approach him, Incase he attacked me out of Spite. "Hello" He said as he licked me with his tail up "Hi Hun.." I said as i lay down next to him, Watching the pup's play.
"You know you dont need that pack, You can start a new one with us" He said, Licking me "I like my pack, I just dont like keeping you and the pup's a secret" I said as cuddled up to him "Mmm, Tell them when your ready" He said as he played with the pup's. I knew he just wanted family, But i didnt think he would be Vicious about it...The newest to the family were, Gold, Indigo, Violet and Starsky, all Female, We loved them, And I just couldn't leave my pack to start one with him...
Gold~Pup
Indigo~Pup
Violet~Pup
Starsky~ Pup
"I cant leave this pack, It's safe for these, I could try get you in..." I said as i sighed "I suppose, But i doubt your old Alpha's will like me after yesterday's fight" He was right, Shadow couldn't accept him, So i had to leave him, But keep the pup's...

.*2 Day's*.
Grizzer stalked the pack for day's, His Brother was by him for a few day's too...I looked at Shadow who was just about to kill him... "What does he want?" Asked Silver..."Me...The pup's....Our own pack" I sighed as i lay down, Pup's were feeding as i saw him trot up to me, Shadow Growled, I growled "Let him say hello to me and the pup's, He's rightfully there father anyway" I said as i licked Grizzer on the nose, "I miss you and the pup's, It's good to see there safe though" He said as he lay down infront of me, "Yeah, We miss you too Hun" I sighed as i licked him to death "The pup's would love to see more of you" I said as i jumped on him. "I've been thinking" Said Shadow with Silver next to him "Ill allow you to stay with the pack, If you dont attack anymore of us" He said as he put his tail up "Deal...As long as Im with my family" He said as he howled. I realised my life had got better, My pup's were happy, And I was expecting another litter, During the Hunt, I was better with my leg, I enjoyed Life with Grizzer and the pack, Ofcourse my pup's have left for there own family.

When i saw my mother and father, Across the pond, I was happy, Also, I saw the family i once had...my pup's...My sibling's...But i didnt see will, I swam across "Hello Mother, Father, Family" I said wagging as i looked around "Oh, Belle It's you!" Said My mother, She wasnt exactly young, But she was the best Alpha that ever lived...I was part of 2 pack's. So they were both my family

I hoped We'd stay together for ever...But Blanka and Oneye wouldn't be Alive forever...

In Memory of Oneye, You will be Surely Missed Babe <3
Back to top Go down
Beta_Belle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *The Mountain Fall's Pack**Belle & Blaze & Blanka In One* Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 pm
Name: Blaze
Color: Black
Family: Keenan, Kane, Usher
Mate: Lily <3
Pup's: Keenan. Kane and Usher (Girl), Kate (Deceased mate)

Grandparent's: Blanka + Oneye
Sister's/Brother's: Lucky, Butter, Sunny
Auntie's: Sera, Daisy, Rose
Uncle's: FirePaw, Shadow, Kody, Matt
Neices: Dakota, Butterfly, Lake
Deceased Sibling's: Jason, Jake, Jane & Caspian

Parent's: Belle + Will

Picture's Coming Soon

~_~_~Chapter one~_~_~
As Blaze was picked up and left his Natal birth pack to go with his Sibling's, Lucky, Butter and Sunny, With his Parent's to their new pack den, They were led across, Water, Sand, and Snow to their new Den in Aspen Height's. Their mother set them down as he lay in the den, He knew this den was different to there old one, but it was cramped as they went in, As he went further down. "Lucky, I thought you had a mate, you to Butter" I said as i looked at dad "We do, We just wanted to see you in your new home, Really we had best get going" They said as they trotted off, I chased them until i got to a rock and Howled. I was going to miss them, I looked at Sunny as she lay down sighing "I cant wait till were older and get to start our own families" I said as i walked up to the food and dug in, I saw mom come up to me "Hun, I know you miss the family, But you've got to remember, me and your father cant live with my parent's forever" She said as she licked me and trotted off toward's dad. I sighed as i was picked up and put in the den for bed, the next day was Shocking new's from mother.

~_~Next Day~_~
"Me and Your father have some new's" She said wagging her White fluffy tail as dad lay next to us "im having another litter" She said, I was shocked, I looked at Sunny who looked at Dad. "More puppies?" Said Sunny as she fainted "Sunny!" Said mom as she licked her "Well it is kinda shocking, We thought you were to old for more family member's" i said as i walked toward's Sunny and helped her up "Were not that old, Were only 4 or 5" Said mom laughing.
To me it was no laughing matter, We thought just the Two of us would be fine but No, We need 'more' sibling's ofcourse i disliked the idea. As me and sunny went into 6 month's, we realised that mom and dad were old enough for there new pup's, seeing as i was already in love with some one, I know at my age love isn't their, But i hoped when i was older, She'd be my mate. Her name was Kate, She was a lovely white wolf pup, Apparntly she was Dad's, Best friend's pup, I really liked her.

~_~5 Month's~_~
After 5 month's me and Sunny were 1 year old, Me and Kate were already like Mate's the way we sat together and stuff, I really wanted a family with her, Pup's and all, Pack's and everything, The thing is, Mom probably wouldn't allow me to have a mate at teen year's, although, You never know, I might convince her. "Mom, How come, I cant have a mate at 1 year" I said as i wagged my tail watching her and dad sleep "Well, You'll have to wait till 2 to start a family, Maybe leave us to start your own, Sunny will, Wont you?" She said looking at the red female wolf lying lazy on a rock "Maybe, I mean, I do want a family, But 1 is kinda young for me" She said laughing to her self "But Mom, I really like some one" I said as i whined and lay down "who is it Son?" Said Dad as he looked at me "Her name is Kate" I said as i sighed "You like my Friend's pup?" He said as he got up and stretched "Aww, How Sweet" Said Mom laughing as she licked me. I know it was my first crush and all but still, No baby talk or treating me like a baby, Please, Im 1 year! I got up and walked down the hill toward's the water, with my mom looking at me as dad watched me go.
I saw Kate, The Beautiful White wolf, Lean down to drink "Hi Blaze" she said as she walked across toward's to me.
Kate sat next to me "What's wrong" she said as she dunked her head under mine "Parent's dont understand that some time's, You gotta get what you want to learn it" I said as i lay down "Hmm, I know, Parent's can be tough a lot" She said as she chewed her paw. I looked at her as she looked back, she gave me a lick on their nose. I really liked her, I wonder if she'd go for being my mate, Then i had a shock "Blaze, We get along really well, I was wondering if....You'd like to be my mate?" She said as she looked at me, I was in shock i looked away, then back at her "I'd love to" I said as i smiled at her as she smiled back. I knew i had to tell my parent's.

"Hey Mom, Dad I need to talk to you" I said as i nervously walked toward's them "Yes?" Said Mom as she licked Dad "Me and Kate are kinda...Mate's" I said as i put my tail between my leg's. "WHAT?" Said Dad Growling. "This is Terrible" Said Mother as she got up "How could you" Said Dad as he looked at me "You and your mate, Start your own pack, Dont bring your mate here, Your to young" Said dad as he growled "Your banishing me?!" I said as i got up "Yes I am" said Dad, I looked at Sunny as she ran up to me and put her tail between her leg's, "Im sorry Brother..." She said as she licked me and went into the den "...Im Sorry Hun, But your father's right..." Said Mom. I turned around and went to the water as i saw Kate, "They kicked me out..." Said Kate "Me too..." I sat next to her...We were both sad but knew we were ready for pup's and a family.

~_~6 Month's~_~
After 6 month's had passed me and Kate were 2 year's, We were already expecting a litter of 3, Hopefully 2 boy's and one girl, We had name's chose out. Boy's were Keenan and Kane and the girl was called Usher, We loved the name Usher, Hoped to use it, "Man, Carrying a litter around is Hard" Said kate as i licked her "I know, Dont worry, They'll be running round soon" I said laughing as i saw her get into her den. We hoped Kate would be Ok.

After a few day's she had the litter, Poor Kate didn't make it, I was Mateless, I had to take care of 3 pup's, Usher, Keenan and Kane....I was To sad to do anything, But when Usher came up to me, Sat under me, I knew i had to keep my family going, I ended up howling to my Mother to help me "Mom, Im sorry, Kate didn't make it through the birth...I cant handle my pup's alone" I said as i saw my mom come up to me "It's Ok...Come back to the den, Sunny, Me and you will carry them" all of us picked up a pup each and ran to mom's den, Dad growled "Father, Im sorry, Dont worry, Im not going to get another mate...Kate...Died..." I said as i saw dad turning his head "How" He asked as my mom nursed the pup's "Birth...To tough for her" I said as i whined as i lay down "Oh, Come on up, So who are my grandkid's" he said wagging his tail "Usher, the White one, is a Girl, Keenan and Kane are two black Male's, I figured they took after me and you Dad" I said as i smiled.

.:New Dawn:.
I decided to go my own life, I left Mom, Dad and the rest of the pack, Keenan, Kane and usher were now teenager's and i was hoping we would be accepted into another pack, Watching my Teen pup's trot behind me, I knew Usher wouldn't make it to adult hood, Seeing how small and Thin she was, I knew i would only end up with my Two son's, Who i would love to bit's.

I came across another pack, The Alpha didn't seem to know me, But once he saw my 3 pup's, I knew he would end up challenging me...I walked up closer, Putting my pup's behind a bush, The male approached me, I was shaking all over, When he just sniffed me i put my tail between my leg's and my ear's back, "Who are you" He said as he sat down "Im Blaze...This is my family, Usher, Keenan and Kane, Who are you and...Is this is your pack?" I asked as i sat down as my pup's trotted forward and lay down. "Im Grizzer, Alpha male, This is the Dark Dawn Pack" He said as he trotted to them "Are you coming? I accept any loner's, Family or not" He said walking toward's the den, I trotted after him, My pup's running behind. As i approached his pack, One female kept Eyeballing me, I was stood there as my pup's trotted up toward's the pack to meet them, "Hello, Im Blaze, This is Usher, Keenan and Kane, My pup's..." I said "Hi Im Seena, Im the Alpha female, That there is my family, Lily, Jakk and Fudge, And Grizzer, My lovely Mate" She said as she lay down next to Grizzer "This may be a small pack, But it's family" Said the Female, I looked at Keenan and Kane, They were already with 2 Female's, "who are they?" I asked as i growled low "Those, Are my sister's, Jeena and Jill, Why? Worried there gonna end up with your son's?" He said laughing "Kinda, But i mean...If there happy, So am i" I said as i lay down as Lily kept looking at me...I wondered why, When we went on a hunt, That's when trouble came along, But good new's was in the trouble...
Lily~Daughter of Seena and Grizzer
Jakk~Son of Seena and Grizzer
Fudge~Son of Seena and Grizzer
Jeena and Jill~Sister's of Grizzer
Keenan, Kane and Usher~ 2 Son's and Daughter of Blaze
Grizzer~ Alpha Male
Seena~ Alpha Female

I looked at my pup's in the background growling at the stranger's who had came to the territory, I ran up to help them, Pushing them away, As we all stood in a line, The Alpha male stood firm from the other pack, His mate along side, "Who are you?" Asked Grizzer, Growling low "Im Shadow, This is Silver, My mate, This is my pack, Crisis Core Pack" He said "Wait, I recognize that name" I said as i walked up closer, Just then a white Female, Went for me "Not to close there Kid" She said, I knew her, It was my mother, Belle "Belle?" I asked as i wagged my tail and walked up to her "Yes? And you are?" She said, I was shocked she didnt remember me..."Im Blaze, one of your pup's, These are your grandkid's" I said, Belle suddenly leaped on me wagging her tail "Oh Blaze, I was scared you'd be killed or some thing" She said as she chewed on me "Wow, Families reunited" Said Shadow with Silver licking him. "So, this is your new pack, What's it called?" She said as she sniffed at Grizzer "This is the Dark Dawn Pack" I said as i looked at Grizzer, He didnt look happy..."Interesting" Said Shadow, Then Grizzer Leaped at Shadow, Grizzer chased the pack away, Belle ran after them, The hole pack scattered because of Grizzer, "Im not taking the risk" He said as he trotted back "Let that be a lesson to your Mother and her pack" He said as he growled and trotted off, Seena Ran back up as she pinned me "I would suggest you tell her to NOT to come to our territory" She said as she ran away to Grizzer...

.*4 Months*.
4 month's had passed, Usher had been exiled for attacking Grizzer, I worry about her, Her weakness mean's she probably wouldn't live long out in the cold...I was this close to killing Grizzer, But i saw Keenan and kane, And saw they were expecting pup's of there own..."I need to talk to you two" I said, Trotting over to them, "Im leaving the pack, To find Usher, She's to weak to survive by herself" I said as i put my paw on each of them "Good Luck Dad" Said Kane as he licked his mate, Jeena, "Yes, Good Luck, I hope you can meet your grandkid's some day..." Said Keenan as he licked Jill.
I trotted off out in the cold, Just then i felt my Tail being pulled, I quickly ran as i saw Grizzer after me, "Dont come back, Traitor!" He shouted as he chased me off, "I looked back at Lily...Keenan and Kane...I saw Lily running after me "Im coming with you" She said as she looked back..."Why?" I asked as i sat next to her "Im worried about Usher to, She's a good friend to me" She said as she put her head down and started sniffing along the snow...

.*1 Year later*.
A year had past, We found Usher, Turn's out she had a pack of her own, Expecting 2 to 3 pup's...I was happy, Also, I was happy i was going to be a father again, Seeing as me and Lily were now Mate's.

As the day's passed, I found my Grandmother, And my grandfather, Oneye, Sadly passed away, Blanka's really upset about it, But our pack is back together, And We rule the land as we've alway's done...

Rip Oneye, May the World Bless you <3
Back to top Go down
Beta_Belle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *The Mountain Fall's Pack**Belle & Blaze & Blanka In One* Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 pm
The Pack Was made up of Blanka and Oneye, And there Litter's that would soon be there Generation's ^^ The pack was made up off:

Alpha M: Oneye (Died DX)
Alpha F: Blanka
Adult Pup: Belle
Belle's Pup: Blaze
Belle's Pup: Butter
Daisy's Mate: Matt
Daisy's Pup: Expected
Lucky's Mate: Rose
Lucky's Pup's Expected ^^

Picture's of what they would look like irl xD, I might not get all of them ^^:
Blanka - Oneye

Sera, FirePaw, Belle and Daisy:

Belle *White one* With her pup Blaze <3

FirePaw, Daisy ^^

Sera <3

Lucky, Sunny and Butter

Lucky and Sunny

Butter

Shadow, Dakota, Butterfly and Lake

Shadow

Dakota, Butterfly and Lake <3

Matt, Kody and Rose (Mate's of other pup's ^^)

Kody <3

Rose and Matt ^^

This pack was made of Family, Nothing could brake there bond, Not even a stranger wolf, Nor without there Alpha male, Guiding them, Blanka was the strongest Alpha you could've ever known, Let's hope her Story goes on for as long as life it's self <3

The History of this pack could go on forever but This happened in the heart of the Slough Creek WaterFall, This here is were Blanka and oneye met <3 Enjoy Very Happy

*First Sight's*
The First thing i saw was his Beautiful Eye's, I couldn't take my eye's off of him, I knew this was probably love at first sight, But Im not completely Certain if he'd accept me...The next thing i know, Were cuddling, But this isnt how all love stories go on, This is our story, Of our pack year's as One <3

Me and him met at the heart of the waterfall, about..when i was 3 and he was 6 Year's, His Grey coat got wet as he ran across the waterfall, Before i knew it, He'd pinned me down thinking i was Prey. After a few day's we became mate's, I was Expecting a litter, I knew our pack would've gone on long after Our death's, But Oneye was the best mate and alpha i could've wished for.

Blanka, Before Oneye died, She and Him are expecting another Litter ^-^ There second ^^

Belle isnt expecting anymore litter's until she get's a mate ^-^

The Story of Blanka and Oneye and there life style ^-^:

**Blanka and Oneye.Story of How they met**
I was 2 Year's old when i was introduced to the wild, All these strange and unfamiliar Place's, Were Coyote's and bear's fought over food, I had realized my parent's Were keen to leave this world, But by leaving they meant in Zoo's, Not death, I walked forward, The ground was wet and soft...I looked back and saw a small Pond, I hadn't of thought of the name for it, Since there should've been a sign, Far out in the distance i could see Wolf pack's...From what i heard they were called the druld, Slough and Speclman, Each of them had Dispersal wolves such as myself, But i hadn't dared a thought about going and asking around, From what i heard from my mother when i was younger, at 2 i set off on a journey to hunt, Fend for my self and find a Mate of my own, I looked out into the sun, As i saw Raven's hovering over a Dead elk, I knew it was dead because...They wouldn't Circle for anything else...
The Night came Quickly, I wondered round, I hadn't been scared of the dark when i had my family, But this was Amethyst mountain, I was very Unfamiliar with the Surroundings
As i walked up closer i saw a pack in the Distance, I could tell they were warning me off, But i dont think i could resist the first taste of Elk...I trotted forward as i saw a male, Stood there, Like he was waiting for me to eat it, Probably so he could attack me. I decided to leave it and ran right past him, As a 2 year old, I should know better then to get in between the food of a Pack and a lone wolf. I looked up, Closely at the sky as i saw an Eagle fly past, I trotted off into the Wilderness, Of course, 1 out of 100 Dispersal's as my self, Dont make it even to pup hood, I guess most wolves were lucky. I yawned as Night turned to Daylight, I trotted around looking for food, I spotted elk, But i didnt want to take a chance on being hurt. I looked past them and ran right through them to the other end where i dug into a Dead Elk calf.

After filling up i realized it was time to find a mate, I guess at 2 it would be better then nothing. I trotted off up the mountain into Soda Butte Vista, I didnt know what wolves i would find here...I ended up talking to a Druld Male
"Who are you looking at?" He Said
"Im Not Boss" I Shivered
"I'll just stay here" He looked at me
"Your not my Family" I said as i growled
"I want to be boss!" He Said as he bared his Teeth, I gave in so easy as i just got frightened
"I can Take a Hint!" I said as i ran off as fast as i could, I realized it should've gone on longer but i was so scared i just couldn't face him.

The Next was I ran through Two pond's as i came to Unknown Territory, It was like Soda, but it had a breeze That went right through my fur, I trotted forward, My tail down and my head low, This place was called Grassy Plain's, It looked Nice and Open, But i soon saw the Wolf i had to go up against...
"Your not my family..." I growled
"Im not Boss!" He said as he Shivered
"Get Going...!" I said as i put my tail up
"Im out of here..." He said as he trotted off.
The Slough was Clearly a low rank in his pack.

I ran Straight to Amethyst, Knowing that the next wolf could be my partner for life....I was so excited i just didnt stop as i ran up the dry Creek in excitement. As i entered, I saw my last battle, A Speclem Male...
"Who are you looking at?" He said as he stood firm...
"Im not boss!" I said as i cowered down on my front leg's
"I'll just stay here" He said as he looked straight into my eye's...
"Your not my family!" I yelled as i bit him, That might've been a big mistake
"I want to be boss!" He said as he bit down on me
"I've got to go!" I said as i limped off
I hoped that was my last battle i had to fight, Im just glad it wasn't my last breath.

I saw this beautiful Male, I walked up to him as i looked into his eye's, I knew we could make it work.
"Im not sure about this..." He said
"Hello There" I said as i wagged my tail
"Hello There" He said back
"I like you..." I said as i sniffed him by the neck, To my account, He didnt move, But he simply said
"I like you" And sniffed me, I knew it was love at first site from the minute i saw him
"Let's Play!" I said as i cowered down, But not so much as cower as i did playfully
"Let's Play" He said back as he did the same
"Let's start a pack!" I said as i licked him, I hoped he didnt think it was too soon, But those word's that came out, I was Happy enough to stay put
"Let's Start a pack...!" He said as he licked me back

After that, We ended up being mate's, Hoping to start a pack and raise pup's.
"What's your name?" I asked as i licked him to bit's
"Im Oneye" He said as he licked back
"Im Blanka" He said as he trotted off, Me following him behind as i ran and kept jumping on him

We were both Dispersal's...So i was completely happy about it, My mother was right, Find the right one to spend your life with, It's worth it!
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

https://crisiscorepack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down