The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic's Story~

Go down

Mystic's Story~ Empty Mystic's Story~

Post  Mystic Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 am

Mystic's Story~ 1136193322blackwolf

*Part One*

Mystic Ran up the Mountain as she panted, She stopped, Looked back, But before she knew it she felt some thing grab at her neck, She Felt a Slight Bite to the neck as she got threw against the wall, The next thing She remember's was a pick up by the neck and dragged off...

Mystic Woke up in a panic, "Mystic, Are you Ok?" Asked her Father as he got up "Uhh...Yes, Im Fine...Just a bad dream" She said as she lay down on her side, Still Worried about what might have to come during the year she looked up as she saw her dad walking off down to the water...She got up and walked out the den, She went a different way and ran toward's the mountain's, She sat there, Her eye's Stuck at the Moon's Beauty. "I Wish Mom was here, She'd be able to tell me about anything..." I Said as i sighed and lay down...Mystic looked out at the star's as she fell asleep.

Mystic woke up as she saw a black wolf in front of her, She stood up as she male came toward's her...She didnt move as she put her head low, the male came toward's her as he sniffed at her, She lay down as she kept one eye on the male "Who are you?" He Asked "My name is Mystic, And you are?" I said as i stood up and watched him walk around me "My name is Scar" He said as he panted "I've never seen you around here" I said as i looked at him "Yeah, I know, We've just moved here" He said "We?" I Answered back as i got up and sniffed at him "Me and My Pack, Well, Parent's Pack" He said as He laughed to himself "What about you? How long have you lived here?" He said as he sat next to me "I've lived here since i 2 Year's old, I Found my Dad So im living with him" I said as i looked at him "What about your Mother?" I looked down "Oh, Im sorry" He said as he put his head under my Chin "Hmm, It's Ok, I'd best be getting back home, My Dad might be worried" I said as i got up "Bye I guess" He said, I looked back "Hehe, Bye" I said laughing and trotting off.

I lay down next to my dad, "What's up dad?" I asked "Well, I really should've told you this earlier" He said as he lay down "Remember the scar you have? In the shape of a Moon and Sun?" He said as he looked at it on my chest..."Yeah, What about it?" I saw him sigh "Well, One day you'll find out what it's for, And when you do, You'll find out some thing else is in order to come with it" He said as he got up "But For now, I must leave you, As soon as that day come's, You'll be a loner" He said "But Dad!--" He stopped me as he ran off. I kept Howling But all i heard was Gun's shooting in the background I Lay down in the Den as all i heard was Wolves and Gun's fighting. I Closed my eye's, Thinking about what my Dad had said...

As the Morning came, I Yawned and trotted off down the Hill to the water. Mystic Jumped up as she saw 2 male's across the river, she growled and put her tail in the air "Who are you?" I asked as i stood my Ground. "Haha, Hello, My name is Max and this is...just call him Brace" He said laughing. "Hmm, Im Mystic...What are you 2 doing around here?" I put my fur down and my tail as i sat down in the water.I Watched the male’s just to be sure they weren’t killer’s, “Hmm I’d best be getting back…” I said as I trotted over the water past them “Oh, Okay, Bye” They said as I trotted off down the hill. I didn’t look back, Just in case they came after me. I Sighed as I looked up at the moon…Wondering what was out there for me, Like my father said, I will find some thing on that day…He confused me a lot but I knew he had to be right about some thing…I Howled as I looked over as I saw a pack of wolves running towards the hunting ground, I Growled as i jumped down and ran to the hunting ground, I lay down in the grass i saw the male, A Grey one, Attack a female Elk, i watched and wondered why they hunted at night. As i stood up, I stood on a Twig, I looked up, The pack was looking at me in the grass, I took off down the hill, Through the water, As i stopped i felt some thing grab me by the neck and pin me down, I Growled as i jumped up and jumped on the Wolf, Grabbing it by the scruff, and pinning him down as i stood on him "Who are you?" I Growled as i bared my teeth, "Hey take it easy, I was told to see who you was! And - Oh It's You" He said as he wagged his tail "Hmm, Max! Oh, Im Sorry if i intruded into your pack" I said as i laughed and jumped off him "Haha, It's Ok, Im just glad you didnt kill me" He said laughing as he sat next to me.

Mystic
Mystic
Admin

https://crisiscorepack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down