The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3

Go down

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 Empty The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3

Post  Mystic Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 am

One Rainy Morning, A Yellow Labrador, Called Candie Jumped on the Sofa, Looking out at the rain and car’s pulling up and driving off, She saw Baby Lying down on her owner’s lap snug and warm, with Sparky Chewing his toy’s. “I wish Charlie, George and Lily would come round, Im terribly Bored without them running round” Said Candie sighing. “I know Cand, But look at the rain, our family couldn’t put up with all 3 more dog’s adding to the family, Imagine the work with George and Lily” Said Baby putting her head up. Just then a Car pulled up at the drive, “Look it’s Charlie! It’s his play day today, Since his owner is out of town for a holiday, I forgot we were looking after them!” Said Cand running up to the fence with Baby and Sparky Trotting behind “Morning Guy’s!” said Charlie Jumping up and down as he was let in the Kitchen “Hey Charlie!” Said Candie Excited to see him. “Hello Charlie, It’s good to see you, You’ve gotten much bigger!” Said Baby sitting down in the Kitchen, Sparky ran up to Charlie dropping a teddy in front of him “Morning Charlie! Here’s a teddy for you ” Said Sparky sitting next to Baby with Candie Lying in the Basket “I think George and Lily are coming round to” Said Charlie drinking out of the Dish “Awsome!” Said Candie Excitedly wagging her tail. Just then, a car pulled up as George and Lily ran out the car and up the road as they ran in the house, “Hey, Morning Guy’s” Said Lily, Panting and pawing as the gate came open. “Wow, Your both hyper today” Said Sparky Jumping in the basket as George and Lily came in and lay down on the floor next to Candie, Baby and Charlie “Yeah, We love rain” Said George chewing his paw. “We hate it, So cold and Damp” Said Baby cuddling up to her Blanket “Oh Baby, Be normal and like rain like the rest of us some ’s, Some ’s I think your not even here your so distant” Said Candie Laughing and licking her paw. Baby rolled her eye’s and ran in the Garage and lay on the couch as her owner’s went in the other room “This must be our room today” Said Charlie jumping up and lying next to Candie on the couch. George lay down on the Recliner as Lily Cuddled up on the Sofa, And Baby on the chair by the window with Sparky, “It’s Freezing today” Said Charlie biting Lily as they play fighted. Candie looked at everyone then at a toy on the floor, She jumped of and went for it as George Piled on her and played tug o war with her “Hey!” Said Candie Laughing as she pulled at the Toy “You’re the one that got it first!” Said George Pulling as hard as he can.

Lily, Charlie, Baby and Sparky all watched them as Charlie grabbed a toy Meerkat and chewed on it as Lily Lay down, Baby looked out the window and Sparky Ate his food. After we stopped playing we went outside “Look a gap in the fence” Said Charlie “How about a trip?” Said Candie wagging her tail and going out, With Baby, Sparky, George and Lily Following. “Come on Charlie, I wont leave you behind” I said as I tugged him to stay close, Charlie followed along as they trotted up the frozen path along the road. They crossed over when no car’s were coming and turned down the lane were the Field was, in an order they went. Candie, Charlie, Baby, Sparky, George and Lily, So no one would get lost. Candie slipped down the road with Charlie rolling after her, The rest of them laughed as they carefully trotted down the road, Each of them had a collar on so they would be returned to there family when they were caught. Looking at the Wet Field, It was full of ice as the dog’s jumped on it and slid down the muddy hill into water. “Haha, This is fun!” Said Charlie slipping and sliding after George’s tail, Candie Fell over Baby and Sparky Tripped up Lily, they all lay there full of mud and water panting. “That was fun” Said Sparky lying near Baby “If you say so” Said Baby looking around “Cheer up Baby, You need fun once in a while!” Said Lily Jumping in a mud puddle splashing George. “Yeah, Baby your not normal if you don’t like playing” said Candie resting with Charlie’s head on her back. Candie Got up and started walking down the path with the others behind her. Lily Jumped up and down as she tried to catch the bird’s, She couldn’t get one so she chewed George instead, Candie saw a Black Labrador walking up to her, the Labrador stopped and stared “Howdy” He said as he sniffed Candie “Hello, Im Candie, This is Charlie, Baby, Sparky, George and Lily, Who are you?” I asked nicely, “Im Barney, nice to meet you and your pack”. We talked to Barney for a while but then he had to go, We ran up the street past a few houses, turning one corner before getting on a slippy patch as I went flying into a wall “Ouch!” I said as I got up as the others ran over to me “Are you Ok?” Said Lily helping me up “I think so” I said as I licked my paw and limped off “You should rest!” The sooner we get this adventure done, The quicker we can relax” I shouted as I laughed and ran limping up the road. I sniffed the ground as we saw kid’s coming out of the school, We ran right past not stopping for the kid’s to stroke us or take us home, That’s when we bumped into a pack full of Doberman’s and one Rottweiler, “Hey! Watch it” Said the leader of it “Sorry, Didn’t see you” I said as I growled as one of them approached Charlie. I looked at the Rottweiler as Lily Growled as one of them approached her, Lily attacked the Doberman as they went for each other’s throat’s, Lily pinned him down and chased him off back behind the pack. Lily was strong enough to face anyone off, With George to, “Well look’s like we have our first Rival pack” Said the Doberman laughing and walking off. “Watch your back’s, We’ll be around and you’ll have no chance without them Dogue De Bordeaux.” He said trotting off “He’s in for it if he challenge’s Lily again” Said George and Sparky Snarling. Baby and Charlie Growled to as Lily stood near me, we trotted off up the road as we stopped and looked at the car’s coming up and down.
We walked up the road as we saw a park, but we turned Left and ran up the road as we saw shop’s, “shop’s mean food” Said Lily running up to the bin’s as we ran up behind her “Lily Be careful! You don’t know who could take us around here” I said as I looked around at the people passing, Charlie Started eating sweet’s that had been dropped in the bin. I looked around and saw a sandwich, We all dug in for our fill as we trotted along the road up towards the hospital as we saw Police horses outside, We ran past them, scaring them to bit’s. “Haha” Said Lily laughing as we ran off up the road “I want to go home” Said Charlie panting. “Come on we never get a chance to do this at home!” I said as I walked past the bus station nervously. Lily Growled as she saw the Rival pack walking up to them, they stopped, As we stood there growling, I stood in front of Charlie as one came forward, Lily jumped at the Doberman’s throat’s as they fighted and George helped her as we chased the other’s away. “that’ll teach them to face us” Said Lily as she panted, Just then we felt water coming down us, It was raining, We ran under some bushes to keep dry. Charlie cuddled up to me as he shivered “Maybe we should go home...” I said as i ran out into the ran to go home, “It’s been an Ok adventure but...It’s kind of...not working” Said Lily trotting behind, We ran all the way home, Missing car’s, People, Pet’s, Rival pack’s until we got lost “Were Lost?!” Said Charlie whimpering “I know...” Said George. Baby got up and sniffed “This way” She said as we ran after her “the hospital!” Said Candie “Wow, Almost home, Keep it up Baby” Just then a car pulled up, Out of it a little girl grabbed Baby “It’s our owner!” Shouted Baby happily jumping into the car with George, Lily, Sparky, Charlie and me jumping after her. As Baby jumped out the car and ran into the house with all 5 of us running after her, She jumped into her basket and cuddled up to her toy, We knew she was happy to be home, George and Lily lay there, Flat out in the Kitchen/Dining room as me, Sparky and Charlie went on the couch as we watched TV and the rain fall down “Some Adventure huh guy’s” I said as I sighed “Are you kidding me? That was the best fun I’ve had since puppy years” Said Sparky chewing his toy as our owner’s put our coat’s on us and heating on as they put food in our dishes, “well what should we do tomorrow? It’s another play you see” I asked as I wagged my tail “well we could...Play in the yard, Still snow, Chew toy’s, Daily walk, food!” Said Lily as she drooled and fell asleep. I wondered about tomorrow as I drifted off into a sleep with Charlie sleeping next to me, Cuddled up. Tomorrow could be fun...I thought in my sleep as i closed my eyes and dreamed of it.

Candie ~ Female ~ Yellow Labrador
Charlie ~ Male ~ Choclate Labrador
George ~ Male ~ Dogue De Bordeaux
Lily ~ Female ~ Dogue De Bordeaux
Sparky ~ Male ~ Chinese Crested
Baby ~ Female ~ Chinese Crested
Neeko ~ Male ~ Dogue De Bordeaux
Rhan ~ Male ~ Dogue De Bordeaux
Ollie ~ Male ~ Dogue De Bordeaux
K-9 ~ Male ~ German Shepherd
Daisy ~ Female ~ Black Cat
Elvis ~ Male ~ Black and White Cat
Duncan ~ Male ~ Bearded Dragon

Keep in mind that the puppies haven't been born yet, My auntie hasn't breeded them yet. K-9 is fictional, He belong's to my Grandad's police force, He some 's come round xD

One Morning, Candie, Charlie, Sparky And Baby were taken to Lily and George's, "I cant wait to meet the 3 new pack mate's!" Shouted Candie Wagging her tail as she ran up there yard, She saw 3 Teen Age Dogue De Bordeuax Run up to them and pinned them down, they all laughed "Hello Lily, George" I said Wagging my Tail as i saw Charlie hiding under me "There so big, They'll sqaush me!" Said Charlie lying down under me, "Haha, these are our 3 pup's we kept, Neeko, The Strongest one, Rhan, The Shyest, Youngest one and Ollie the Follower" she said laughing as George lay down next to her "Hello, Who are these?" Asked Rhan as she lay next to her brother's, "Im Candie, This is Charlie, Were Labrador's, This is Baby and Sparky, There Chinese Crested Powder Puff's" I said wagging my tail and jumping on Lily as i played with her "Hi There" Said one of the Male's to Baby, Baby got up and went for him "Hey!" Said Neeko "she's never had a thing for puppies" Said Charlie as he lay down next to Sparky and Candie. "It's good you 3 have collar's to..." Said Candie panting "Why is that a good thing Aunt Candie" Asked Rhan as she jumped on a toy. "Oh, Nevermind Rhan" I said looking at Lily and George lying there together like a real Family. I looked up as it started to rain, We all went in the Garage and lay down on the matresses "This kinda Smell's bad" Said Charlie sniffing "I know, Our owner doesn't clean it" Said Lily laughing as the pup's fell asleep on each other.
I looked at the rain as the owner's let us in the house as the family petted the 3 lovely puppies, As soon as the door came open we all dashed for it, The owner's new we would alway's come back, but the Teen's didnt know that, They came with us as we stopped down an ally "We ALWAYS come back Rhan, Neeko and Ollie, Ok?" Said Lily as she looked at them "Good job they have collar's" Said Candie as we trotted off up the road "Were to today Candie" Said Baby trotting beside Neeko as he chased his mom and dad with Rhan trotting behind.

2 Day's after the small Adventure.
After the small adventure, a new family member called K-9 came to the team, a 2 year old, Apparntly to my Owner Nimi (Me) He was an old Police dog, He went from Police dog to House Pet pretty quick "Hello" I said wagging my tail as the rest of the Pack came in from the yard, "Who's this Cand" Said Lily as she got in the basket with Rhan, as Neeko, George and Ollie lay down on the floor as Baby and Sparky lay down next to Charlie on one of the couches "Hi, Im K-9" He said as he lay down in the middle of the room as our owner's left us to bond with him "Im Candie, This is Charlie, Baby, Sparky, George, Lily, Neeko, Ollie and Rhan" I said as i jumped down and sniffed him "Im guessing your the knew pup on the block" Said Sparky "Yeah, but i aint no Puppy" He said as he growled and got up, Baby got off the chair and suddenly attacked him for growling at Sparky "Watch yourself K-9" Said Baby growling and Baring her teeth as she went for him again and got on the chair, K-9 Lay down as he growled "Im not used to other dog's at the moment, Sorry" He said as our owner came and put a collar on him. "Guess your part of the family now" I said as i trotted into the kitchen and lay in the basket "what's up with her" I heard him say as Charlie jumped down after me "She's probably just Jealous about you" He said as he jumped on K-9 "why?" He asked, "Well your the new dog, And you might get all the attention, She normally get's a lot of love of her owner Nimi" Said Charlie Barking. "Oh, I wont take anything away from her" He said panting. K-9 walked in the kitchen "Hey, I hope you dont feel jealous by me Candie" He said as he licked my nose "I dont" I said as i got up and lay near him "You just seem like it" He said as he put his head on his paw's, I saw our owner's feed us, the dog's came running in as Rhan trotted "Normally you'd run if you were that breed Rhan" Said K-9 Smiling at her "I dont find food as interesting as my family does" she said laughing and eating slowly. We went outside and played in the rain, Charlie loved splashing the puddle's while i lay there resting my body while relaxing in a pool full of rain. We was walking down the street as we saw a dog in the park, Our owner's let us off as we walked together in a pack, Me leading, I guess they think im a good leader, We stopped as the husky Approached "Hello" Said the Husky "Im Silver Who are you?" She said i wagged my tail and walked up to her "Im Candie, This is Charlie, Baby, Sparky, Lily, George, Rhan, Neeko, Ollie, K-9" I said as we all sat down "big Pack..." She said as she wagged her tail and walked up to us and sniffed at Charlie "My My, Your so Small" She said as she jumped on Charlie as they played. "So Silver, Were's your owner's" i asked as i stood up and jumped on her "Im a Stray with my Friend, Swifter" Just then we reconginzed the name "Swifter!?" I said shouting and barking "Yes, You know her" She said "Yes!, We met when we went on our first adventure, She was our first stray friend" I said shouting and jumping "Follow me, I'll show you to her" We followed Silver into an Alley we saw Swifter "Swifter!" We said as we ran to her and jumped on her "Candie! and the pack!" She said wagging her tail, "These are George and Liles puppies, Rhan, Ollie and Neeko, This is our newest family member, K-9" I said as i wagged my tail. We were at home when this happened, We all lay down on the floor, Panicing about Candie's operation, We all lay in a cirle on the floor, K-9 looked depressed, so did the rest of us, We couldn't do anything knowing candie wasnt here.
The next day we went to the park "K-9 do you know that doberman?" Asked Charlie as we sat down "Oh, Yeah, That's DaG, Hey Dag!" He shouted as he trotted off "Hi K-9, Who's your family?" Asked the Doberman "This is Charlie, George, Lily, Baby, Sparky, Neeko, Ollie and Rhan, The leader's having an operation, So she isn't here, but her name is Candie" He said as he sat down. Silver walked up to them, I noticed some thing about Silver and K-9, About how they alway's lay near each other, He would put his head on her back, They were cute together, I'd never seen Silver this happy. We each walked around the park, As our owner's watched us "It's good how they get aong and stick together" Said Nimi as she talked to her friend's. "Hmm, What should we do...Candie isn't here to lead us" Said K-9 "Yup...We may aswell run home" Said George, As we took of down the road and into the house, "Much better, Let's hope candie come's home!" Said Charlie as he flopped down in the basket, We could tell this was hard for him, Seeing as Candie was like a mother to him. "Charlie, Are you Ok?" Asked Baby as she licked him "not really, I miss Candie" He said Whining "I know, We all do, Come on Charlie" Said Baby trotting in the front room "she'll be home soon".
When Candie came home, She was very Tired, Still sleepy from the Stuff they gave her, The Stitches in her side, Looked awfully nasty, We let her rest, Charlie was just glad to see her. We all lay in the front room looking at Candie in the basket "Candie, How are you feeling?" Asked Baby as she trotted up to me "I feel Terribly Tired...and I have pain in my Stitches" I said lying down as Charlie came and lay in the basket with me "Charlie are you Ok?" I asked as i licked him "I missed you" Said Charlie licking me "I missed all of you to" I said as i lay there, Tired.We went to Lily and George's house the next few day's, all of us, "Oh Hey Elvis" I said as i saw a black and White cat lie on the sofa "Oh hey Candie, Sparky, Baby, Charlie" He said as he cleaned himself "Haha, Hey Duncan" Said Charlie as he opened the door and let Duncan get on him "Hi Guy's" Said Duncan as he played about on Charlie. "Dont forget K-9" Said Sparky as he chewed on their toy's as, Neeko, Ollie, Rhan, Lily and George ran up the yard playing, While Baby slept and Charlie played with Duncan, Elvis played with Baby. I put my head on K-9 "Hey, K-9, Who do you like" i said as i looked at him "I think...I like Silver" Said K-9 panting "Aww, Husky and German Shepherd pup's would be cute" I said laughing "How's your side Cand" Said K-9 sniffing me "It's fine..." i said lying down. The next morning, While at George and Lilies, They took all of the pet's to our house, Including the cat, "Daisy" Said Elvis as we all lay in the front room, Now known as the pet room seeing as we all get along "Elvis" Said Daisy as she got up and lay in the window next to him.
"So Duncan, how come they brought you, Your kinda small..." i said as i saw Duncan lying on a branch their owner brought for him. "There all going out for the day, Were staying, They gave us food, so were set" he said sleeping away. I rolled my eye's as i saw Charlie jump on me and sleep next to me, Baby and sparky were sat on the poofer together, George, Lily, Neeko, Ollie and Rhan were lying on the floor flat out, Daisy and Elvis were in the window, K-9 was on the Couch, and to be suprised, Silver was lying with him, They looked all cute together "What should we do since they left the gate open today" Said Lily as she trotted out, "We could just lie about and chat in my owner's room" i said as i ran up stair's into my owner's room. "Pretty color's" Said Charlie as he was lifted onto the bed with Sparky, Baby, Rhan and Ollie, Neeko was lying near the door with George, Lily on the floor, Elvis and Daisy under the bed, Duncan on the bedside cabinet. Silver and K-9 were cuddled in the corner. "This is nice" Said Daisy as she jumped on Neeko and lay on him. "Yep, I love my owner's room" I said licking Charlie to death "Im clean, How come you act like a mom?" He said, The other's looked at him as he looked at them "How come?" He said lying on my paw's "I cant have puppies, So i guess your like a subistute for me..." i said as i put my head down "Oh Candie, That's sad, You can use me for a puppy all you like, Your kinda like a mom to me anyway" he said licking me, the rest of us fell asleep together. As we heard Baby growl as she attacked Neeko "Eh! What's going on over there" I shouted as i got up and growled at them "He Sat on me!" Said Baby jumping up on the bed and cuddling up to the pillow's "Well you bit me" He said as he lay down "Enough, Go to sleep" I said laying down near Charlie and drifting off like the rest of us.

Lily was going in for an Operation this Monday, George and her pup's were really worried, they could hardly leave her side. George kept licking her until she was happy, But she was never happy enough to think it was the right idea.

.:Chapter 3:.
Our owner's had gone to a wedding so our Owner's neighbour's fed us, walked us and took care of us, Charlie was able to go for walk's, Lily was still terrified about the Operation, No matter how much we try to keep her faith high, she was alway's down in the dump's. Her pup's wasnt happy either, Across the road they would only see us each day for a walk and food, they wouldn't play with us. I really hated them, Ofcourse, With the House being nice and tidy we were fine. They had all gone for a weekend wedding,our owner didnt want to leave us, She didn't want to go. "Daisy, Elvis, Duncan Are you guy's Ok if we go down stair's and chat?" I said as the dog's ran downstair's into the kitchen "Were Fine, Have fun" Said Daisy as she talked to Elvis and Duncan.
We ran down the stair's as Charlie was lying against the wall "Trip again?" I said licking him until he was Ok "Yup" He said laughing as i pushed his Butt up for him to walk, Charlie was the cutest pup in the world, He was so fun and full of life, The door to the backyard was open for us, So we could go in and out. I lay with Charlie in the basket as the other's were lying everywere.

We each Barked as the door opened and George got up with his Teeth Bearing high. "Easy Pup's, It's just me, John" He said as he fed us in our bowl's and let us out, "No walk's today, I have to go early guy's, the door's open for you! Bye!" He said as he went out and shut the door. "Well that was nice of him, We need excersise" Said George as he went outside with Lily, Neeko, Ollie, Sparky,and Rhan Following. Charlie, Baby and me all lay in side together, Tired. My stitches were healing nicely as the day's passed.

Lily got up as we all went for a walk, Just then another German shepherd approached K-9, She Growled, He growled we watched as the Female went for K-9's neck, Baby jumped in there as she attacked the German until it got off of K-9, We ended up chasing the Female away, K-9 was soon in a bad state We had to Take him to the Vet's urgently. We went to the vet's and sat outside "It's all my Fault" Said Baby "How is it your fault Babe" Said Charlie "I should've got in there Quicker" She said Whining as she lay down behind bin's "Oh Baby, None of us could've got in there as quick as you did" I said licking her To bit's "Dont worry he'll probably be fine" We said as we waited, but he wasn't, The female did so much damage that the bleeding didn't stop. He had to stay in the vet's for more then 5 or 6 day's. He finally came home with load's of Stitces on his neck, As Our Caretaker put him in the basket and told us to keep him calm and quiet We each lay around him "Im So Sorry K-9" Said Baby as she licked him and ran out into the yard. "Baby!" Said Charlie running after Baby, We stayed near K-9. "Baby, It's not your fault, You tried your best" Said Charlie sitting down next to Baby, "He'd be Ok if i acted quicker" She said lying down "Baby, It's not...Your Fault" Said a Voice come from behind, It was K-9 he was up but was tired with Candie and Lily helping him walk, Neeko, Rhan and Ollie were lying down inside on the floor, Daisy, Elvis and the Lizard was upstair's in the Bedroom, While we stayed down stair's. "But...You'd be Ok right now if i acted much quicker" Said Baby sitting next to K-9 "It was my own fault for taking her on, Dont blame your self for some thing you never did wrong" Said K-9 as he licked Baby and we walked back in.

In a few day's he was a lot ok and running round the kitchen. We each Lay in the basket waiting for our food from John as he opened the door and put it in the bowl's, Said Bye and Left. We all slept after Dinner.

After a Few hour's, We noticed Lily had gone, It turn's out her Operation was today. We were all worried Sick. George was Threating like mad, We couldn't calm him down, "George it's going to be Ok!" I said as i licked him "Dad, Calm down" Said Rhan as she lay with her brother's on the floor "I cant help it, I miss her, Do you think she'll be fine?" He said as i lay next to him "Ofcourse, The vet's are Professional" I said as i snuggled up to him and kept him company "I dont want anything to go wrong" He said as We all gathered round him and Kept him company "Nothing will, Dont you worry" we said as we lay near him.

After Lily had Recovered it turn's out, George had to have a Tetnus shot...He was fine but still worried about it.

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 100109_210131
Candie

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 100109_210115
Baby

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 090803_082106
Sparky

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 090626_160154
George

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 090626_160024
Lily

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 CopyofDSC_0448x1
Charlie

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 100_0960
Daisy

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 100_0958
Baby xD

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 100_0959
Sparky Very Happy

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 100_0891
Baby

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 100_0893
Tom is no longer with us, We had to rehome him because my Grandad and Nan thought it was best.

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 100_0890
Sparky

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 DSCF0006
Baby

The Dog Story Part 1 & 2, Soon 3 & 4, More Picture's Soon! <3 DSCF0005
Candie

Nickname's for meh Pet's:
Cand, Cangie, Candita
Babibo, Babe, Babeh
Spark, Sparkster, Sparkita
Dais
Dunc, Dunca