The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Den~

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Den~ Empty The Den~

Post  Mystic Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am

Mystic Yawned as she got up and walked around the den, She jumped up onto the rock as she sniffed the air and Howled, She looked at other member's running around, The pup's playing, The water Flowing through the Tree's. She Jumped down and walked down the hill toward's the water, Jumping through the Grass on her way, She sat down, looking into the water as she drank some.

She got up and trotted back up the hill toward's the den, She Sat down as she slipped down onto her stomach and fell Asleep Mystic Yawned as she got up and trotted out the den, She looked at Tender "Haha, Mornin Tender" She said as she jumped on him and pinned him down.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

https://crisiscorepack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Den~ Empty Re: The Den~

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Tiny paw steps echoed around near a bush, a small pup stepped out, her blue eyes wide. "M-Momma!" She cried out loud, her voice trembling. She sat down, her tounge lolling out of her mouth. "Momma!" She cried again then started to whine loudly. She got up and walked around, her head down and her tail draging the soil.
She collaped on a rock and started crying. Her warm puppy scent filling the air around her.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  tender_wolf Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Tender saw the young pup and rushed to her side, he lay down beside her and nudged her cheek." Dont worry little one Here are crisis core we will all look after you Theres no need to panic, come come on little one Stop the tears and get up, your strong little one, stand up"
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:22 pm

The young pup, not knowing much about survival, stood and walked to the stranger wolf. "H-Have you seen my Momma? She was fighting a bear and I got scared and ran..." She looked at the adult wolf.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  tender_wolf Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Tender sighed "Young one you have come and joined crisis core.. your mother isnt with you any more... Don't worry pup, your save here with us. Im tender... i'll keep you safe" He curled his tail around her. "Don't worry"
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:27 pm

The pup paused and looked down. "She must be dead then..." She sighed. "Oh...I'm Maya, its nice to meet you, Tender."
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Mystic Yawned and got up, She saw Tender and a small Ball of fluff and trotted over "Oh, Hello Tender, Who's this then" I said as i lay down next to Tender "Why arent you a little Cutie" I said giggling to myself
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Maya smiled a bit. She looked down a bit shyly. "I'm Maya, I think my mother was killed today..." She said quietly, remembering the bear her mother was fighting just before Maya ran off.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 pm

"Goodness, That's Awful" I said as i Licked Maya "dont Worry your Little Fluffy Tail Off, We'll take care of you" I said as i went round the other side and Cuddled up to the pup, Looking at Tender as i yawned
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Maya smiled a bit, feeling comforted as she curled into a ball and rested her paws.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Mystic licked the pup as she looked around, She yawned and Wrapped her paw's around the pup as she put her head on her paw's and Fell asleep next to the pup, Keeping her Warm.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:39 pm

A hour later,
Maya woke, she yawned then jumped out of the older wolf's paws and started searching around, looking for a stick or something to play with.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Mystic yawned as she woke up, she saw the pup running around, Knowing Tender was here to watch her, Mystic got up as she trotted down the hill and to the Water to drink, She sat down and slid down in the water, Resting her Fur in the Cold Water. She drank up as she just lay there on her side, resting.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Maya paused, she had an idea, slowly, she slipped into a bush and went into the shadows. She returned a miniute later with a mouse in her jaws. She brought it over to Tender then went off in search of another. She once again returned with another mouse but dropped it. Where was the other wolf? She picked it up and started searching a sniffing wildly.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  tender_wolf Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Tender watched the pup he smiled at her and remembered his own pup days. He hoped one day to have pups of his own. He chuckled to himself at this thought, he smiled and yawned keeping an eye on the pup he cleaned his paws.
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Mystic woke up as she jumped up and shook her fur off, She got out of the water and walked back up to where she was lying, She lay back down next to tender as she yawned, She saw the pup wondering round, She wondered what it was doing.

Mystic Giggled as she jumped on Tender and rolled off of him "I wonder where the pup got to" She said as she sat down and shook her fur off again.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tender_wolf Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Tender laughed pawing at mystics nose in playfulness "I don't know but she will be back, she is already a good hunter.. look she brought me a mouse" He smiled, his fur brushed in the breeze, he smiled and as he blinked his blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight.
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Maya caught the other one's scent and ran off quickly after her, the mouse clinged in her jaws. As she begain running she tripped over a rock and rolled down a hill she soon splashed into a muddy puddle, the mouse went flying and landed in the water. Confused, she rolled back up, and shook some mud out of her fur. "I thought she was here?" She said to herself, seeing the wolf was no where. She stopped suddenly, then kicked some mud. "I missed her." She grunted then made the trip back up the hill, without the mouse.
When she made it back on top, she saw the two wolves and ran to them, mud splattering here and there.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Mystic laughed as she Chewed on Tender's ear playfully "Haha, She's Good at hunting then..." I said as i laughed and yawned.

"Oh Maya, Were on earth have you been!" I said laughing as i pushed her over and licked her clean "Your filthy" I said laughing again,
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Maya giggled. "I went looking for you, I caught you a mouse, but I lost it when I tripped down the hill."
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  tender_wolf Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:56 pm

flamelake laughed and helped to lick maya clean "you are filthy maya" He chuckled and stood up to shake the mud off himself too. "Now look er are all muddy" He laughed not been able to stay serious. He smiled at the small wolf anf nuzzled her belly tickling her.
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:58 pm

"Aww Bless, Thank You anyway" I said laughing as i lay down and yawned, Mystic chewed on Maya's ear playfully as she laughed at tender getting mud on himself "Haha" I said as i lay on my side and rolled over onto my back
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tender_wolf Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Flamelake laughed before laying down he yawned and closed his eyes in the sun, His fur appeared even more golden in the sun, he smiled at teh sound of teh stillness and the heart beat of the wolves close by.
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Mystic rolled back over as she put her on Tender as she fell asleep.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Maya giggled. She rolled over onto her paws then spotted a fairly sized crow. "Watch this." She whispered then got onto her belly. She crawled forward and froze, waiting.
The crow cawed loudly, having a talk with another bird far off. He hopped to a grassy spot and coninuted cawing.
Maya slowly arched forward, then, she took a deep breath and leaped. But her leap wasnt fast enough and crow spotted her and took off in a heart beat. Maya growled then landed like a cat on all fours. "Dangit! I almost had it." She sighed.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum