The Crisis Core Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Den~

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Den~ - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den~

Post  tender_wolf Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 am

Tender chuckled "Yes he is.." Tender looked at His father. "I can't belive shes dead... but thats not my problem now..GO"
Tender glared at his father.
"Very well Tender... very well..."He backed away and tender didn't move until he was sure he was gone.
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:47 am

Mystic Growled as she put her head down as she hid Maya under her, "Should i take maya back to the den?" I asked as i licked her.

(OOC: Maya is your's and Silver's adopted pup btw xD)
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

https://crisiscorepack.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:47 am

Maya watched the stranger leave. "Well, that was a random visit." She chuckled. She glared up and Mystic. "Take me home?" She echoed.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:04 pm

"Of Course" I said as i picked her up and limped off up the hill to the den, I put Maya down for a second and turned back "Tender, Are you coming?" I said as i picked Maya back up and trotted off again.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Maya narrowed her eyes. she hated being picked up like this, it made her feel small and useless. She grunted and hung in Mystic's mouth.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Mystic put the pup in the den as she limped outside and Fell over onto her stomach, "The pain in my paw...It's killing me" I said as i Panted and lay down
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Maya clawed the den's walls. "He said I could explore," She whispered to herself. "why couldnt I stay on the big rock?" She puffed and rolled around.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Mystic panted as she closed her eye's, Trying to ignore the pain, But she couldn't as she just fell asleep.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tender_wolf Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Tender trotted back into the cave when it was deep into the night, he had sat and cried, mourning for his friend who had died. He licked maya in her sleep and settled next to Mystic.
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Mystic cuddled up to Tender, Trying to keep warm as she jumped up and Started chewing her paw.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Maya woke up in the middle of the night, she saw the others sleeping, so she got up and searched outside of the den for a snack. She sniffed around then ventured off in search of a rabbit.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Mystic Woke up as she sniffed for the pup, instead of waking tender and scaring him, She limped off to find Maya, She put her paw down as she put weight on it, She whimpered but knew she had to find Maya and trotted off down the hill To find her.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Maya went down the hill to the water, she sniffed for a fish but couldn't see. She puffed then ran off the other way thinking she smelt something.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  tender_wolf Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Tender slept soundly.
tender_wolf
tender_wolf
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Mystic Jumped on Maya as she pinned her down "What on EARTH do you think your doing out at a time like this?" I shouted as i sat down "Anything could happen to you, Your better off sleeping near your father" I said as i looked at her "Are you trying to give your father a heart attack?" I said as i looked into her eye's. "Your coming back to the den" I said as i picked her up and ran back up to the den.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:28 pm

"Hey!" Maya growled, clawing at Mystic's nose. "I was just looking!" She growled.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Mystic Dropped maya as she Pawed at her nose "Ow! That Hurt!" I said as i stepped back and fell over "Gah, You shouldn't do that" I said as i tried standing on my Paw, "Great, Now my paw's gone all funny again" I said as i whimpered "Just go back to the den before your Dad wake's up and Shout's at me for loosing you" I Growled as i lay there, In pain with my paw.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Seeing as Mystic was hurt, Maya selfishly took adventage of it. "I'm hungry." She said and took off running out of the territory, she found the rock she was sunning on and sniff around it, she found a small hole and tryed to squeeze under it, she could barely get her bum thru, then she popped into the hole and went deeper into it, she found a rabbit sleeping and quickly killed it to eat.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Mystic Growled as she lay there, not being able to stand, She just fell asleep...Wondering if she'd make it through the night, not caring about Maya or if Tender would shout at her, She just thought to herself Im never having Pup's... She thought as she lay there on a twig, Wafting her tail about as she tucked it inbetween her leg's.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Maya saved half of the rabbit then curled up under the rock, wondering how to get back into territory, she shrugged knowing no wolf or coyote could get her, she yawned and fell asleep.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Mystic Forced herself up as she Dragged herself up the hill and to the den, She fell down before she could get in, She lay there on her side, Looking at her foot which was Red and Sore, she lay there, Closing her eye's, Still worried about maya, but knew she couldn't do anything about it with this Paw.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Maya woke up from a cold chill, she felt the wind and shrugged then nommed on a rabbit bone.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Mystic Woke up as she looked around, She Stood up, putting more weight on her paw, Wondering why it was being a pain in the Tail, She trotted slowly toward's the den as she hopped ontop and lay down on her stomach, Lying there flat out, Closing her eye's and yawning, Just resting to ease the pain in the paw, She felt a cold breeze go past on her fur as she Shivered.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Maya wondered about things, she wondered if Tender noticed her absence, and how proud he'd be when he found out she manged to make it out of the territory safely. She daydreamed while in the rock.
Maya
Maya
Yearling

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:23 pm

In the morning, Mystic was feeling much better, But she Thought to herself Oh no...Maya isnt back yet! I shouted as i jumped off and ran down the hill, I started sniffing, and then i thought...The Rock! I thought as i took off, I sniffed about the rock as i got there, "Maya!" I shouted as i put my mouth in the hole and pulled her out "What on earth are you doing in there!" I shouted as i licked her "I bet Tender would've been worried sick" I said as i picked her up and Ran back up the hill to the den, I dropped her outside as i sat down "Please dont go wondering off, Your mother and father will be Mad if i loose you, Also they'd be sad and worried about you if you go off alone" I said as i licked her, "Stay here while i go get some thing to eat, Drink and Wash in the river" I said as i ran off down the hill, Through the forest, Toward's the Stream, I had a drink as i jumped in and washed the mud and Blood of my paw off, As i then ran to the hunting ground's for some thing to eat, I dug in on a Carcass that had been left there as i ran toward's the stream and lay down in it, Resting my eye's, paw's and my Body from running, Drinking aswell as resting as i thought about the pack.
Mystic
Mystic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum